Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I've played it a couple of months ago, I did mean it's far to be completed, story-wise: I've never said there is no content (I've said it's an awesome game...), so I can't see why facepalming... but thanks anyways, guys.
I didn't, but I think it's because you called the game short the different routes you take with other girls pretty much gives you more and different content it's probably best that you make multiple saves.

Getting close.
That's good deduction skills you have there :p

RRRS003

Sep 6, 2019
I didn't, but I think it's because you called the game short the different routes you take with other girls pretty much gives you more and different content it's probably best that you make multiple saves.

That's good deduction skills you have there :p
I think I'll wait for the 0.55 and then I'll restart from the beginning, trying to do different choices.

Reactions: Mormont

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
We should be asking what Catherine is getting out of it with having that tape she could have fired their asses but she didn't I guess she is going to use it as some kind of leverage over the both of them but I'm just speculating here.
Or better yet she wants in maybe a 3some.. :devilish: :love: Btw besides lisa currently is there any other girl that also use the cheat part points ??

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I'm pretty sure it's just Lisa although surely it would make sense for all the girls to have those as you can cheat on them all, not quite sure why it's just Lisa :unsure:
yes i would have figured also jane and the other main girls would get this part added.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
My guess is that the system hasn't been implemented yet to the other love interests: Anna, Jane and Selina.

AydanW

Sep 22, 2019
Not sure if this is asked before, but does anyone know how to unlock this scene:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have unlocked all the other scenes in the gallery, but cannot seem to find the path towards this one.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Its 85% done. I hope I can get 100% version in the next few months.
It will be this month, it goes at about 5% per week usually.

and thats just for this update, not the whole game. the whole game is probably a little over half way.

Reactions: TheFinder

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well damn....I can't find any good completed games that have a great design with Ren'py. Maybe there are some but so far I all I found was the game Melody and I finished that. I hope there are some more to discover .
Depraved Awakening, Acting Lessons, Good Girl Gone Bad and Lancaster Boarding house are nice places to start
You have any more recommendations?
etc...
Please, go to the game recommendation threads (such as THIS), as there is not the right place for that. thanks

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes