n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
There is a name for people who have a fetish for Redheads and it is called Rutiluphilia and I suffer from it
You almost make it sound like a disease. Let me assure you brother, it is not. In fact, the ill ones are those who would feel indifferent when they’d behold a beautiful redhead. There is something very very wrong with them indeed :whistle:

Some say: redheads have no soul. I say: those who don’t appreciate redheads have no soul

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Some say: redheads have no soul. I say: those who don’t appreciate redheads have no soul
As a red head I can confirm we do indeed have no soul.

It slowly dies when we realise we can't sunbathe like normal people less we turn the same colour as our hair. So we sit in the shade watching other hair colours have fun in the bright rays, slowly dying inside as we plot for the day when it rains and we can frolick in the open without fear of burning alive and turning into giant lobsters.

It's also why I have so much fun telling people Julia will never be a love interest.

Lets put it down to me being soulless and petty.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
As a red head I can confirm we do indeed have no soul.
It slowly dies when we realise we can't sunbathe like normal people less we turn the same colour as our hair. So we sit in the shade watching other hair colours have fun in the bright rays, slowly dying inside as we plot for the day when it rains and we can frolick in the open without fear of burning alive and turning into giant lobsters.
Lets put it down to me being soulless and petty.
c940599c71fb76d65fa839452f536e0c.gif
It's also why I have so much fun telling people Julia will never be a love interest.
tenor (1).gif

• Haha
Reactions: Gods and Monetauro

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
So... we're supposedly getting a solo jade path.... great for new players but I don't see any reason to restart the game just to go that route... jade is great but I just can't see her as anything but a "Lisa +one"
What about a Julia path instead ? ;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are literally on the edge of our screens prying to the new path that would get
this rock star wanna be on to the IRL stardom path usual young rascals take:
Hook a good dame to sink into their folds and dive into the best career of your life!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Gods and TheFinder

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
We are literally on the edge of our screens prying to the new path that would get
this rock star wanna be on to the IRL stardom path usual young rascals take:
Hook a good dame to sink into their folds and dive into the best career of your life!!!
Please stop trying to learn human language from trying to interface with Russian chat bots ;)

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
So... we're supposedly getting a solo jade path.... great for new players but I don't see any reason to restart the game just to go that route... jade is great but I just can't see her as anything but a "Lisa +one"
Yup, it's too late for her, in my opinion. We are 5 updates in and she's basically a blank slate.
I understand people liking her appearance, but I don't think there's any need for a whole path with her, since her personality is non existant.
Just a couple of sex scenes to give her fans some enjoyment, and that's it.

Reactions: Monetauro

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Any rock star life means a lot of dedication to the craft ... This game has a lot of dedication to
the fan base of rock wannabes and the happy go lucky life of any young adult in the world
of making your own path in life and stardom.
Any and all dames are a few lines of dialogues away from the best bombshell
any one could ever have. Game On ! Dream Harder! Explode in the babes of this game!!!

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Yup, it's too late for her, in my opinion. We are 5 updates in and she's basically a blank slate.
I understand people liking her appearance, but I don't think there's any need for a whole path with her, since her personality is non existant.
To be fair Jane in the beginning was just a seductive friend of Julia's yet undeniable she got better, so Jade could receive the same treatment but I only want to see her make out with Lisa.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is a Jade solo route confirmed or just fanfic? I thought the only way to get scenes with Jade was to be with Lisa?

Reactions: Monetauro

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
News flash .. game is for gamers! PLayers take the role of the MC. No point in showing off what amounts to ... some rando NPC making out with MCs love interest. What is this strange chatter?
My peculiar friend, you should really write the story for a VN.... it would be a masterpiece... as of the strange chatter.... MrJet confirmed there would be multiple 3way relationships.... unfortunately no word of those 2 cuties kissing for a drink...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
My peculiar friend, you should really write the story for a VN.... it would be a masterpiece... as of the strange chatter.... MrJet confirmed there would be multiple 3way relationships.... unfortunately no word of those 2 cuties kissing for a drink...
He said only if they made sense.

So far the only ones that look like they might go anywhere are Lisa and Jade along with Anna and Cath.

Selina 3ways got scrapped, none of them fit her character since her big heart to heart thing.

I don't know about Jane and Nicole. Part of me wants to see it but I don't see how it fits what's been going on. I think to fit a 3way in with Jane a few scenes would need a rewrite and the relationship talk would need scrapping and her being more of a casual fling than a relationship.

Anna didn't fit at first, the whole cheating split with her first boyfriend put her into looking for a 1 on 1 relationship. Sadly the last few scenes she had kinda killed any momentum her path had going and Cath was sticking her nose in so it looks like a 3way will happen there. I think it's needed to give Anna a boost because she's miles behind the other girls now. A solo route with her would have been great when they first started but we seem to be back to square 1 with her.

Anna's route does need something to boost it.

Then again, after the gallery thing, I wouldn't mind seeing a Rosa and Cath 3way. They seemed to know each other and they both seem open so why not?

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
He said only if they made sense.

So far the only ones that look like they might go anywhere are Lisa and Jade along with Anna and Cath.

Selina 3ways got scrapped, none of them fit her character since her big heart to heart thing.

I don't know about Jane and Nicole. Part of me wants to see it but I don't see how it fits what's been going on. I think to fit a 3way in with Jane a few scenes would need a rewrite and the relationship talk would need scrapping and her being more of a casual fling than a relationship.

Anna didn't fit at first, the whole cheating split with her first boyfriend put her into looking for a 1 on 1 relationship. Sadly the last few scenes she had kinda killed any momentum her path had going and Cath was sticking her nose in so it looks like a 3way will happen there. I think it's needed to give Anna a boost because she's miles behind the other girls now. A solo route with her would have been great when they first started but we seem to be back to square 1 with her.

Anna's route does need something to boost it.

Then again, after the gallery thing, I wouldn't mind seeing a Rosa and Cath 3way. They seemed to know each other and they both seem open so why not?
I hope Julia will make her coming out, and get it on with Emma....MrJet showed us Jacob's exploits,he could show us something we'd be happy to see for a change..... it's not incest so the "there's no incest in here " would be kept... people bitch anyways even when a game ends the perfect way *cough* Tales and Molly belong together*cough*

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
That pairing never crossed my mind .... I like it.
Just think about it this way.... Julia is older than Emma and while Emma is a tease, Julia put her in her place... that has potential, imagine their attitude transferred to the alcove... a tease and a Woman that knows how to run things without being a creep.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes