Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
To Avaron and her Soulcrushers lining up for a firing squad, I have only this to say:
I gave up.

Devs made it perfectly clear incest will never happen so now I hope he does something i'd personally find hilarious.

Puts in more scenes with naked Julia, more scenes of her teasing then at the end have her gangbanged in the middle of the dancefloor of the nightclub to the anguished cries of desperate incest fans and faint sound of me giggling my tits off.

That's what i'd do.

The incest crowd for this game has got beyond a joke. Get told no then stomp their feet expecting things to change. It's just sad now.

Last edited:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
thats not what im talking about at all, congratulations. but im the one speaking nonsense lol. im aware of all that, i was referring to the fact that the majority of games i play from here are usually updated on a certain time table and have been well beyond that. other people brought up that it was due to the holidays, but considering the holidays make up 3 days, thanksgiving christmas and new years, two of which havnt even occured yet, im not understanding what the hold up is. but theyre still being paid thousands of dollars on patreon each month regardless, so im sure its no worry there.
Thanksgiving?!? o_O

Mr Jet isn't from the USA for sure.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
For people that complain about the time between updates:

I don't understand these kind of complains. Mr. Jet has been always trustworty developer and transparent about his progress development, if he said he need a bit of more time there aren't any issues, he never said bullshits. If you don't like this kind of development you can always stop playing, nobody ties you here. About the fact that he needs more time, you should know that the very first versions of the game had something like 400 static renders, now he make around more than 600, without the animations. If you think you can do better, you are free to try.

This is for the people that maybe don't believe my words:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
sorry to bother.. ;) any walkthrough?:)
For people that complain about the time between updates:

I don't understand these kind of complains. Mr. Jet has been always trustworty developer and transparent about his progress development, if he said he need a bit of more time there aren't any issues, he never said bullshits. If you don't like this kind of development you can always stop playing, nobody ties you here. About the fact that he needs more time, you should know that the very first versions of the game had something like 400 static renders, now he make around more than 600, without the animations. If you think you can do better, you are free to try.

This is for the people that maybe don't believe my words:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If they are a subscriber yes they have a right to complain, paying 15 a month more or less and not having it updated every month, or where u feel its to long for what your paying is BS. I think he is making a great game love playing it and was a sub for awhile but when updates started happening longer than 1 month I stopped like i did with alot of others I subscribe to started going over a month. But i think a lot here that white night developers are either not subs or $1 ones.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
I don't know.. Maybe it wasn't in a perfect English but this is exactly what I was talking about...

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
If they are a subscriber yes they have a right to complain, paying 15 a month more or less and not having it updated every month, or where u feel its to long for what your paying is BS. I think he is making a great game love playing it and was a sub for awhile but when updates started happening longer than 1 month I stopped like i did with alot of others I subscribe to started going over a month. But i think a lot here that white night developers are either not subs or $1 ones.
the problem their is the whole "where u feel its to long for what your paying" if you personally feel that way, then do as you did and stop paying, things happen, stuff takes longer, internet messes up and something that might normally take 15-20 min might take 8 hours. or they might just not want to work on anything at the moment. but its not like people are forced to stay subscribed, and while complaints as a criticism are fine, a lot of this is just people being hostile which is never really warranted.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
First you aren't subscribing to anything, you are merely a patron. You are donating money to help the developer make something not paying for a service or product.
Second as I already pointed out before monthly updates are not feasible in most cases of game development. So better check your expectations if you think developers should abide to a every month update.

I gave up.

Devs made it perfectly clear incest will never happen so now I hope he does something i'd personally find hilarious.

Puts in more scenes with naked Julia, more scenes of her teasing then at the end have her gangbanged in the middle of the dancefloor of the nightclub to the anguished cries of desperate incest fans and faint sound of me giggling my tits off.

That's what i'd do.

The incest crowd for this game has got beyond a joke. Get told no then stomp their feet expecting things to change. It's just sad now.
It is like little kids who get told no but start crying out loud hoping their whims get attended.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
You're not subscribing, you're supporting, and you don't buy a product, you give money to a creator so said creator could create. That's how patreon.works. it just happens that game developers reward their supporters by giving them access to the game.

Reactions: Monetauro

Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
First you aren't subscribing to anything, you are merely a patron. You are donating money to help the developer make something not paying for a service or product.
Second as I already pointed out before monthly updates are not feasible in most cases of game development. So better check your expectations if you think developers should abide to a every month update.

It is like little kids who get told no but start crying out loud hoping their whims get attended.
Yes you are its called a membership now no longer what it used to be, they are not donations clearly stated in Paterons terms. Donations are tax write offs in some cases. And i agree they are not feasible, then the membership fees should charge as updated. And dont have to check anything it my money and can decide what to do with it. Was orginally just giving a reply back to the post I quoted didnt know so many that are probably not members of over $1 would be so upset

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think it's sad that someone who doesn't want something cares so much about that something. (And this something they can escape if it existed!)
It reminds me of the (homophobic) people who are against gay marriage and the like. As if they were the ones who would marry. :ROFLMAO:
I care about devs being able to do what they want without getting shit from people trying to change their game.

The dev has said, repeatedly, incest isn't happening yet people like you can't let it go.

I don't see how the devs opinion of his own game and people backing him on that compares to homophobia and that's a complete bullshit comparison you should be ashamed of.

An issue affecting peoples lives being compared to a dev wanting to do his game his own way, you are full of shit.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I care about devs being able to do what they want without getting shit from people trying to change their game.

The dev has said, repeatedly, incest isn't happening yet people like you can't let it go.

I don't see how the devs opinion of his own game and people backing him on that compares to homophobia and that's a complete bullshit comparison you should be ashamed of.

An issue affecting peoples lives being compared to a dev wanting to do his game his own way, you are full of shit.
Ow, so we have a knight in armor and white horse, ready to defend Dev's indole from the evil ones!
No one's putting a gun to the guy's head or forcing him to do anything, Kid.
In each forum there are countless people giving their opinions of what they would like in game X or Y, nothing different here.
If people who ask for it will not win. Why care so much?
The only thing that sounds like is the stupid example I had to give here.

And more, I don't give a shit about incest (your problem is with that, not with the character). What I want are scenes with Julia, I don't care who. This idea on the dance floor would be wonderful! lol
Put your horse in the cell and drop your armor, as there is no dragon in this tower.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The go to insult when they haven't got the wit to think of anything else. Only ever used by teenagers, idiots and COD players ... that are both teen and idiots.

Only really bothers people trying to act mature.

I'm not.

Thanks for the compliment. Guys may want to age quicker but i'd be happy to stay young, I wouldn't suit wrinkles, would take too much foundation to cover.

The again, what should I expect from a guy that compared something affecting millions of lives worldwide to fucking a pixel sister.

there is no dragon in this tower.
I'm more concerned about the witless wonder under the bridge.

Why care so much?
The dev got that bored of responding to people about it he gave up.

Now we have people seeing Julia naked and in her underwear infront of the MC expecting more so when they ask we tell them it's not a thing that's happening to stop them expecting something that isn't coming. I know i'd rather not waste my time on something if it's not my thing so it's saves people being led on.

Most people can handle that okay. They get told no, they say "oh well, i'll go play one of the thousands of other games with that kind of thing" but then we have some that can't quite handle it.

They like to try and get the dev to change his game to suit them and then you have those that try and find conflict by coming up with the dumbest analogy they can think of and then made another post with the oh so overused "kid" put down. My fave thing with those is when they get told they look like an idiot they try and sound all intellectual and make a fedora tipping comeback post, usually with a "sir" thrown in because ... well, who knows, they wear a fedora logic isn't their strong suit.

so we have a knight in armor
Are we talkign actual armour or female RPG character armour?

No way is my tiny frame holding up chain and plate but if we're talking chainmail or leather bikini then i'm all over that.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes