Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
I only played through Selina route and on Lisas right now, but it almost seems like main girls get paired with another chick (Selina/Rosa, Lisa/Jade). I haven't tried going for 2 girls yet, but if things turn out okay for the MC, maybe Julia will be paired with Jane in the future updates.

Who's ur main girl btw? Lisas definitely my favorite, but if I was MC IRL I'd prolly go for selina.
Rose of corse :love:
first come selina, then Jade just in case i have a emma and Lisa save, but not my main interest

Last edited:
Reactions: dyingbreed86

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
One with Julia would be cooler, though:unsure:;)
I had thought about making one of Jane and another one, Julia will be, if you have any art of her pass it to me and I do it with the one of your choice, otherwise I will have to use the image of her in the op haha :p

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I had thought about making one of Jane and another one, Julia will be, if you have any art of her pass it to me and I do it with the one of your choice, otherwise I will have to use the image of her in the op haha :p
Just look for Mr.Vargas's fan art (fan-art thread), he has a few fantastic images of her, alongside other girls...All of them could be used for fantastic sigs probably.
edit. Ok here is one for Julia ,if that could be used for sig...and here is one for Lisa , both from Mr.Vargas...there is a few more great fan renders of the girls scattered through this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: xXwankerXx

Sinsofmyblood

Oct 23, 2018
Looking forward to more Lisa, just hope nothing bad happens in this update. Anyone else nervous about the update considering how the last update ended?

Reactions: Lore19
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes