LuceVentress

Nov 27, 2017
Rotbull All that's really off with me is the music selection.
I don't now, something about it is just off to me. It sounds to indie to be indie rock and too alternative to be alt rock or a mix of any of those.
I don't really have a problem with other stuff. I mean I will complain that the main character gets a lot more laid than me back when bands could actually tour and stuff.
Yeah the music is sometimes too soft for a "rock" themed game.

It changed in v0.6.0 to a little less generic music, but some of the new additions don't sound that good, like the weird acoustic one (it plays for example in Jane's first scene in scene gallery.)
For some reason I don't really like it.

Last edited:
Reactions: hellomate1

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
My fuck 'em all path doesnt see any choice in the image dude

Having said this, I hope more content with Jane <3
You must be missing certain choice ..
You have to romance Anna and have sex with her in the office room (after see guardman fuck girl in toilet)

Reactions: PinkGoddess

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
You must be missing certain choice ..
You have to romance Anna and have sex with her in the office room (after see guardman fuck girl in toilet)
To be honest, the last time I played this game was at 0.55, Im waiting for 0.70 to resume the game, but boy, my path was to fuck them all until I got to keep one (which will be Jane in my first run, and another with Lisa)

Reactions: Renpy gamers

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
well, i didnt refuse her (Im not pursuing Anna), so it has been a long wait to finally see her again :BootyTime:
But im sure if you're not on Anna path you can't see this decision ( because Chaterine see mc have sex with Anna in cctv )

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
But im sure if you're not on Anna path you can't see this decision ( because Chaterine see mc have sex with Anna in cctv )
Im not sure, perhaps my mc had sex with Anna once (moment of weakness:BootyTime:), yet Im positive I didnt get involved much with that girl in my playthrough...Anyway, gonna replay it from the beginning (just to kill a time before the update), and see if that "anna-path" is necessary for Cath:unsure:
edit.
did a quick replay, and you were right there-fucking anna/being at her path is necessary for Cath.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
To be honest, the last time I played this game was at 0.55, Im waiting for 0.70 to resume the game, but boy, my path was to fuck them all until I got to keep one (which will be Jane in my first run, and another with Lisa)
You may be careful with this route. None of those women take lightly to cheaters. :devilish:

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes