zzrotten

Jul 17, 2020
wait wtf happened with the julia incest crowd? i only said i hated that she was the hottest one, incest is a massive turn off, i wish she wasn't his sister

• Angry
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
wait wtf happened with the julia incest crowd? i only said i hated that she was the hottest one, incest is a massive turn off, i wish she wasn't his sister
When the useless incest discussion finally settled down, you had to bring it up again... :FacePalm:
ohboi_.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh Julia, where art thou?:love::p

InstinctPro

Jun 6, 2017
I still think the best thing to do about the whole Julia thing is just to make an extra scene in the gallery or something like that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Eh, I already have enough trouble choosing from the girls that are available, I don't need another headache lol
that's another cruelty by dev. loooooooooooooooooooooots of pretty girls and some more or less attractive women and can have only 1 (or 2 if is on what's her name path).

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
that's another cruelty by dev. loooooooooooooooooooooots of pretty girls and some more or less attractive women and can have only 1 (or 2 if is on what's her name path).
I only played through Selina route and on Lisas right now, but it almost seems like main girls get paired with another chick (Selina/Rosa, Lisa/Jade). I haven't tried going for 2 girls yet, but if things turn out okay for the MC, maybe Julia will be paired with Jane in the future updates.

Who's ur main girl btw? Lisas definitely my favorite, but if I was MC IRL I'd prolly go for selina.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes