MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
28th June:

It never fails :Kappa:
Lesaon learned... If you want to make a non-incest game kill off the entire family beforehand. No chance of any requests for content you don't want to do if everyone is dead (we hope). :ROFLMAO:

Any development news?

Reactions: Aristos

LuceVentress

Nov 27, 2017
Hey are there older versions archived somewhere? I wanted to make a diff how the prologue changes over the course of development.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hey are there older versions archived somewhere? I wanted to make a diff how the prologue changes over the course of development.
you could try and look for compressed versions perhaps.
edit. though im not sure if prologue changed at all:unsure:

LuceVentress

Nov 27, 2017
Oldest I found was 0.35, but I remember the prologue quiet different.
I think I used to selecti tems in screen instead of dialogue choices for the TV, guiar, binoculars etc.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Oldest I found was 0.35, but I remember the prologue quiet different.
I think I used to selecti tems in screen instead of dialogue choices for the TV, guiar, binoculars etc.
yep, it seems that 0.35 is the first version being compressed, as previously there wasnt need for that.
and i dont recall those screen-selections of the items, yet it has been a long time, and i didnt pay that much attention to those details...anyway, you could try and contact the dev/MrJet, he should have older versions in his archive, i suppose.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Where the heck to find something cool about rock or rock stars here?

This is misguiding title. It didn't feel like game about rock at all.

Damn, it didn't feel even like game about pop star!

Just another bunch of miserable meaningless good girls and good boiis drinking soda and babbling.

surely

Mar 15, 2017
Where the heck to find something cool about rock or rock stars here?

This is misguiding title. It didn't feel like game about rock at all.

Damn, it didn't feel even like game about pop star!

Just another bunch of miserable meaningless good girls and good boiis drinking soda and babbling.
I'm pretty sure the title is "Become a rock star" so that means they are not yet rock stars.

Reactions: ShamanLab

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I'm pretty sure the title is "Become a rock star" so that means they are not yet rock stars.
Yeap... but they could at least have contact with the rock scene to have an idea of who these people are and how they behave.

I know it's hard to find rock suits in DAZ, but it' possible if you try hard.

Reactions: hellomate1

hellomate1

Jul 31, 2018
Yeap... but they could at least have contact with the rock scene to have an idea of who these people are and how they behave.

I know it's hard to find rock suits in DAZ, but it' possible if you try hard.

I mean in terms of dress (if that is what you mean by "rock suits"), they don't really dress different to alt rock bands like No Doubt, Hole, etc.

In terms of everything else, nothing screams (or even whispers) rock about them. Especially the soundtrack choices.

Saying that, I still love the game, the band is just a bit off, and not rock like the title implies.

Reactions: ShamanLab

hellomate1

Jul 31, 2018
Rotbull All that's really off with me is the music selection.
I don't now, something about it is just off to me. It sounds to indie to be indie rock and too alternative to be alt rock or a mix of any of those.
I don't really have a problem with other stuff. I mean I will complain that the main character gets a lot more laid than me back when bands could actually tour and stuff.

LuceVentress

Nov 27, 2017
yep, it seems that 0.35 is the first version being compressed, as previously there wasnt need for that.
and i dont recall those screen-selections of the items, yet it has been a long time, and i didnt pay that much attention to those details...anyway, you could try and contact the dev/MrJet, he should have older versions in his archive, i suppose.
Found v0.3 and it's there. There also used to be a city map. But I guess Mr.Jet went the linear route instead.
Makes sense, since with no real choice this style of navigation didn't really make sense. You were looking for the one single option that did something and might have missed Selina by accident (You had to click on the binoculars twice otherwise it wouldn't play)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Abhai
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes