Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Thanks for totally not spoiling the cliffhanger with details and everything, guys. Very much appreciated :)

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Definitely feels more of a 0.65 than a 0.70 given the 3 scenes available. Still a very good game, no Rosa, no Selina though.... guess I'll see y'all in November.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
All right I played it and the whole time I was enjoying the story, this update really focused on it this time. The band has their second gig and the father is present and approves of his son's choice. They meet their idols and make acquaintance, the idols love the band's performance and want to help them out. All is going good in this update for our heroes and us the reader, yet the end is frightening Julia beloved sister to us as mc and a constant division to us as readers gets shot.
Now as this somewhat dramatic recap is over I want to say some words about this cliffhanger. I don't like it and I don't hate it. I understand and maybe would even encourage some drama beyond relationships in vs and this was done in good not rushed way. (Writing wise)Everyone new that gun would be fired and it was twice. First shot showed that the guy is unhinged and will fire, second bullet unfortunately hit the most amazing sister in vns history.
Speculation on what will happen next; First, Julia will make it to the hospital and will be recovering after her surgery, secondly Julia won't survive, of course is the worst and we don't want to see that, and third speculation is that she will live but with complications. Which I think most likely for the drama.
One more thing I really do hope it was not done so people stop asking for Julia's sex scenes. Because if it is true than it done in very bad taste of soap-operas when they kill off a character, so the production doesn't have to deal with a performer. However, I believe or hope MrJet did it for the story and not to shut up a base.

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Dude, what the fuck was that? I don't have any real complain about how things went from a literature or story point of view. It was consistent and totally valid.

But seriously, what a douchebag move to force such a fight! I would have tell them to fuck off and enjoyed the rest of the evening. Even IN character it was obvious something bad was going to happen! Fuck that!!!

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
[FUCK MICHEAL ALL MY HOMIES HATE MICHEAL:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:]
To Michael
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

this file don't work
Well, the Win version worked at least.
You also remember deleted your persistent file here:
C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Rockstar1534960021

If that doesn’t work, I don’t know what’s wrong, I actually tried it three times and that works every time(All scene unlocked)

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
By the way the story progressed. even if she doesn't die, it seems she will be crippled or something :(
I atleast hope the dev runs a survey on whether to kill off Julia or not.
Just have her move far away and in recovery

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Dude, what the fuck was that? I don't have any real complain about how things went from a literature or story point of view. It was consistent and totally valid.

But seriously, what a douchebag move to force such a fight! I would have tell them to fuck off and enjoyed the rest of the evening. Even IN character it was obvious something bad was going to happen! Fuck that!!!
Yes I agree. Some choice in such a scene would have been nice. If this goes bad the only family member that supported and seemed to actually love the MC would be gone. Pretty shitty move. MC father would have been a better choice. Could care less about him. Julia reminds me of my own sister. The only person that supported choices I made in my life. Come on dev. Let this have a good turn around. Don't fucking pink cake me man.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes