frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Honestly all I was really hoping for was the ability to boink the girl from their band if you weren't dating Lisa
I'm going to boink that girl from the other band if it is possible even if I am dating Lisa :devilish:.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Good update more focused on story than sex, still the new sex scenes are great as always.
There is a bug in the gallery, the last scene with Jade remains locked.
I didn't expect the Julia situation, I was expecting the MC or his LI to be the one getting the bullet.
Let's see how far Mr. Jet goes with it, I can see some complains if she dies, It's a bold move.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
How about just ignoring said requests and keep the cool sister both unfuckable and...around.

She's a good female character, who happens to be a sibling, and MC can't get into her pants. That alone gives her special status on this site.
If the Dev said you could never mention again anything about fucking Julia and he would let her live. I would never say any thing about her again just to keep her.

Reactions: Rythan25

Dee Dragon

Mar 2, 2018
Good update on the whole. I was actually pretty happy with the balance between character interaction and smut for the most part. Sex right before going on stage? Maybe a bit much, but meh. I guess if some people do it in right life, then it should not really be all that outlandish in a game.

What shocked ME the most was not the shooting or even WHO got shot! It was that the guy pulled a gun AT ALL on a unarmed guy that was giving him a fair fight and plenty of "outs". With a fight like that you have options. Get back up, stay down, or don't get into it in the first place. But a gun only has two options at close range: life or death. This guy is a sociopathic coward. I say sociopath because I did not see him pulling a gun as being in his character! AT ALL! He was the guy trying to speak reason just a few minutes ago at the bar! But he went from being chill to a wild animal backed against the wall with no other option but to pull a firearm in only a couple minutes? Or... maybe he is really that drunk and really that stupid. I don't know. Any way you look at it, I guess I am at a loss as to why it needed to go this route.

Reactions: Sulring Durgul

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
man that ending.... now due to the update schedule we can see the next up date around late nov mid dec maybe. makes me wonder how the sisters best friend is going to take this. hope she doesnt die cause idk if the mc could take it. also makes u wonder how it effects the band down the long road.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Lmao to those that think the dev did this for story purpose, he could have made the dad getting shot instead of Julia, but since she is one of the most popular girls in the game and he does get asked a lot to make her Li, is a very easy way for her to take the bullet... Literally
Why do you think great devs like dpc that dont want incest dont put sisters or moms... Is because they will get presured and even if u dont care at all u will still lost people for that and no one wants to lost fanbase.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Ok, i need a little help with Catherine route. I installed walkthrough mod, i followed all instructions but somehow i don't get scene with Cath in v.0.70. Am i doing something wrong? Or can anyone give a little heads up what to do?

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
People just can't handle being told no.
Before?

Julia is off the cards, she was never going to be available. Regardless of how it turns out you'll never tap that ass.
How about just ignoring said requests and keep the cool sister both unfuckable and...around.

She's a good female character, who happens to be a sibling, and MC can't get into her pants. That alone gives her special status on this site.
It was unexpected the possible death of Julia, would fit with the problems that the MC has with his father and if she dies it could further drive them away depending on the decisions we make as to whether the father is wrong or if the father is the enemy
ust to note that Jet doesn't care about the base asking for Julia scenes, he's told them it isn't happening and that's it as far as he's concerned.

This is story purposes, them asking for something isn't going to dictate what he does with the story.
I get it. Julia is a bridge keeping a path between the father and the MC, trying to fix their relationship, plus nominated potential best sister in this games. She getting shot brings the shock value, angers the players, plus most likely restarts a drama between father and MC, because now there's another reason to be mad at MC's carrier choice and now resent him for what happened to Julia. Now; that fight was so out of character. MC have his sister, father, plus the girls in that club. Risking a fight without being necessary had no sense with a character that fits the "lover, not a fighter" stereotype. A good reason could've been Jade going for a cig and the morons trying to have their way on her by force, etc; that would justify a forced fight. But I'm not a writer, so what do I know...
Good update more focused on story than sex, still the new sex scenes are great as always.
I didn't expect the Julia situation, I was expecting the MC or his LI to be the one getting the bullet.
Let's see how far Mr. Jet goes with it, I can see some complains if she dies, It's a bold move.
1) Shooting the sister and leaving her bleeding in a cliffhanger ? veqvil did it first and better, first of all the guys brought the gun INTO a club as if there was no security, no checks, nothing. At least Duke ambushed the MC on the street.
2) Mr jet doesn't care about the fanbase's opinion? OH REALLY ??! I don't remmeber Nicole sucking off dad can be found in the latest version, so he does cave in.
3) People keep asking for stuff with Julia... he could have simply tell them no... and maybe making renders like this one doesn't really help the "no incest" case... Avaron1974 , you play Reluctant Archon right? of course you do, since you're in it, do you have any idea how often Kyois is asked to make Ophelia a love interest? I've lost the count an it's eve his discord admin pushing for it. yet he doesen't kill Ophelia just to spite the players.

1598518666151.png
3) putting incest aside, Julia is the only character truely supporting MC's dream, fuck! she even does more to make it a reality than MC himself: she stood up to the father, she talked some sense into Emma, and when the band got their first gig she watched the video with quite the enjoyment, she also genuinely cares about MC's life. And unlike others, she doesn't push her own shit onto the MC, she even hooked Jacob with some groupies so he wouldn't bother MC Lisa and Jade. Now let's speculate on the case that Julia indeed dies, how do you think it will affect the MC? It would be devastating to him, since even without any incest he and Julia were close. Who's gonna be there to lift him up? no one, or at least no one that would make sense... for sure not partyboy Jacob, nor the "I want a friend" Lisa, Jane for sure will be too busy running the company in Julia's stead, and honestly I don't think she's buying into MC's dream, more likely she sees him as the inheritor of his father's fortune..
4) drama for the sake of drama is not good, all the shit in Avalon, Depraved Awakening, A long road home and Acting Lessons at least made sense (sure AL was a bit rushed and out of the left field but still)

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
1) Shooting the sister and leaving her bleeding in a cliffhanger ? veqvil did it first and better, first of all the guys brought the gun INTO a club as if there was no security, no checks, nothing. At least Duke ambushed the MC on the street.
2) Mr jet doesn't care about the fanbase's opinion? OH REALLY ??! I don't remmeber Nicole sucking off dad can be found in the latest version, so he does cave in.
3) People keep asking for stuff with Julia... he could have simply tell them no... and maybe making renders like this one doesn't really help the "no incest" case... Avaron1974 , you play Reluctant Archon right? of course you do, since you're in it, do you have any idea how often Kyois is asked to make Ophelia a love interest? I've lost the count an it's eve his discord admin pushing for it. yet he doesen't kill Ophelia just to spite the players.

View attachment 789409
3) putting incest aside, Julia is the only character truely supporting MC's dream, fuck! she even does more to make it a reality than MC himself: she stood up to the father, she talked some sense into Emma, and when the band got their first gig she watched the video with quite the enjoyment, she also genuinely cares about MC's life. And unlike others, she doesn't push her own shit onto the MC, she even hooked Jacob with some groupies so he wouldn't bother MC Lisa and Jade. Now let's speculate on the case that Julia indeed dies, how do you think it will affect the MC? It would be devastating to him, since even without any incest he and Julia were close. Who's gonna be there to lift him up? no one, or at least no one that would make sense... for sure not partyboy Jacob, nor the "I want a friend" Lisa, Jane for sure will be too busy running the company in Julia's stead, and honestly I don't think she's buying into MC's dream, more likely she sees him as the inheritor of his father's fortune..
4) drama for the sake of drama is not good, all the shit in Avalon, Depraved Awakening, A long road home and Acting Lessons at least made sense (sure AL was a bit rushed and out of the left field but still)
Everything you mentioned in 3 alongside her not being a romantic interest, is what makes her such an interesting character. A big sister, who actually acts like one with no prospect of sex in sight, is rare on here. And maybe dev likes a hint of unresolved sexual tension as it's a common trope in stories with rich siblings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
The problem is MrJet changed the name of the persistent variable for Jade's Day 11 sex scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The gallery is checking for the new variable, which doesn't exist if you played the scene in v06, so it remains locked. As a result this scene would only unlock for a new playthrough.

It's easy to fix so that old saves also unlock this scene following the variable change though.
Code:
    if not persistent.day11jade and persistent.day11_jade_sex:
        $ persistent.day11jade = True
Copy the attached .rpy file into the "game" folder to unlock the day11 jade sex gallery if you played it in v06.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
....if Julia dies, iam gonna kill Michael, that jerk!!
if Julia dies, mr kim jong-jet can nuke the game.:BootyTime:
or if he is accidentally out of nukes, a fine tentacles-,monsters invasion could happen...mmmh that would be hot - just imagine all those alliens raping and planting seeds into lisa, jade, jane...mc, dad,jacob...what a fine scenes there...and above all happy patreon&patrons, the mortal cant ask for more...:alien:

Zexawy

Mar 3, 2018
IF She die well it won't be a good move u can still make her live and be untouchable , she is good friend to the mc and standing right next to him whatever what , well story looks like there will be ups and way more downs so only one person who would be next to MC is ( her ) so .... please don't do this , beside she is giving this game some taste of class and pure love ..

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
am i the only one who cares less about juila :ROFLMAO: had no emotions when she got shot although i will cry if it affects my relationship with my baby Jane :cry: she is the one im picking in the end

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
am i the only one who cares less about juila :ROFLMAO: had no emotions when she got shot although i will cry if it affects my relationship with my baby Jane :cry: she is the one im picking in the end
Well, when she is a member of your family it was tough going. It's when she said the to young to die part was hard to take in. I hope she doesn't die she doesn't deserve that kind of fate. But a shot to the gut like that well it doesn't look good. :(

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes