Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I think you need to calm down if you don't like the what happened in the story fine, move along find another game to play. Attacking Avaron like that isn't going to bring your precious Julia back. I
unless my reading comprehension is really bad, it was Avaron that got personal.... I simply explained why I think what MrJet did was shitty.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Anyone knows how to get Catherine scene in v.0.70? Pls help
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/803924_Become_A_Rock_Star_v0.70_Walkthrough.pdf

DAY 10 ANNA START:
Requirement: [Anna Sex] AND DIDN’T pick [Anna Colleague].
145. Choose one:
• Refuse her
• Agree with her [Day 10 Catherine Offer]

DAY 12 WORK:
Requirement: [Day 10 Catherine Offer].
166. Catherine playing pool – Choose one:
• Check her out [+1 BP]
• Be professional [+1 GP]
167. **Catherine Sex Scene** [Day 12 Catherine]

-----

The gallery is checking for the new variable, which doesn't exist if you played the scene in v06, so it remains locked. As a result this scene would only unlock for a new playthrough.
Thank you for your explanation.

I already thought I was screwing up something because I had it locked and I was 99% sure I had played the jade scene because I have five different save paths.

Reactions: Meushi

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Why the hell will the mc be mad at her....... that will not make any sense, I mean not even the father can fault the mc for that.
The fault is that idiot for shooting( Michael) and if you want another one, look at Jacob since he is the first to trigger Michael for a fight and insult him until he puts out a gun.
In any case, maybe they won't kill her off, after all, they have the best doctors money can buy.
What I know for sure is that Michael is done for, you don't shoot the daughter of one of the most powerful and richest and get away alive (in this case to prison).
I dont know he has to direct his anger onto something might aswell be her i dont really see how he will become a rockstar after that part. Julia was the only one who openly was their from the beginning and been supporting him from the start, if she suddenly be killed off i dont see how become the rockstar even happen after that part. unless the name is changed to lose the rockstar.

None of his family members wanted him to be in a band. not his dad julia was the only one their. even after his first gig.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/803924_Become_A_Rock_Star_v0.70_Walkthrough.pdf

DAY 10 ANNA START:
Requirement: [Anna Sex] AND DIDN’T pick [Anna Colleague].
145. Choose one:
• Refuse her
• Agree with her [Day 10 Catherine Offer]

DAY 12 WORK:
Requirement: [Day 10 Catherine Offer].
166. Catherine playing pool – Choose one:
• Check her out [+1 BP]
• Be professional [+1 GP]
167. **Catherine Sex Scene** [Day 12 Catherine]
I never get an option from day 12 where Catherine plays pool. I even deleted old save files and tryed to restart the game and nothing. Could you write a roadmap of what specific options you chosed, if thats not a problem? Thanks upfront.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I guess it is time to pass up on this update and the game if Julia dies. I personally have no need for drama like that and have the most likable person, together with Serena, in the game killed off. Game already had loads of drama and did not need this as well Avaron1974 the amount of drama in this game is actually getting closer to AL as I like. :) Another remark about death of Stella in DA, it was also there to show that the stakes of situation that MC in was really serious and effing up would have consequences for him and those around him as was also shown in the bad end when MC does get tempted. So it did fit there and may also fit in his current game, but it does not fit in this one.

Only way this shooting would make sense if it would make Julia think about her life priorities, change them and seek out a relation and other changes in her life. Well since Mr Jet said there would be no incest with Julia and in a game like this that is MC centered it would make no sense to show Julia with another guy/woman that reason falls through.

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I wonder if our ex Emma had someone after breaking up with MC. :unsure: Maybe not a relationship, but she was probably having a little fun with someone.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I wonder if our ex Emma had someone after breaking up with MC. :unsure: Maybe not a relationship, but she was probably having a little fun with someone.
they weren't a couple and from a player's perspective, it mostly happened before the story's start. so it would not be NTR under any definition

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
the update was very good, the animations are very high level. I have to congratulate MrJet I didn't like the scene with Catherine very much, it seemed a little forced. but it is interesting to know what Catherine and Rosa said to each other on the phone ... even the final event left me very surprised, it cannot end like this; it takes at least 2 more updates. I also really enjoyed the dialogue between mc and lisa, when lisa feels in sexual competition with jade; this opens up to many other activities.

I too would have liked that the choice well / not to drink had consequences

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Lmao people saying the writing is bad, I knew it the moment I saw "the scene", butthurt is coming.
The writing has been pretty good so far, we have several relationships to pick from, the become a rockstar main story and now a bit of drama before the endings.
Imo Mr.Jet is doing a great job with his game.

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
Would you be kind and write me specific options that you chose for that scene pls? I want to play for myself and downloading saves feels like cheating.
Okay if you want play Catherine scene ..
- You have to romance Anna ( kiss her after you peek Catherine masturbate )
- comfort/company her after you tell guardman fuck girl in toilet
- accept her offer to have sex in office room
- you want this relationship a try
- agree with her ( Catherine proposal to break up with Anna ) just like picture below Screenshot_2020-08-18-01-12-28-59_6d1076bb2db5aabcc8b54434d875a8fa.jpg

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Lmao people saying the writing is bad, I knew it the moment I saw "the scene", butthurt is coming.
The writing has been pretty good so far, we have several relationships to pick from, the become a rockstar main story and now a bit of drama before the endings.
Imo Mr.Jet is doing a great job with his game.
Tastes differ. To me this kind of drama is going for cheap easy effects, instead of good writing.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes