Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
am i the only one who cares less about juila :ROFLMAO: had no emotions when she got shot although i will cry if it affects my relationship with my baby Jane :cry: she is the one im picking in the end
Unless Mr Jet fucks up Jane, the death of her best friend should affect her a shitton, if it doesn't she was there for the money.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I get it. Julia is a bridge keeping a path between the father and the MC, trying to fix their relationship, plus nominated potential best sister in this games. She getting shot brings the shock value, angers the players, plus most likely restarts a drama between father and MC, because now there's another reason to be mad at MC's carrier choice and now resent him for what happened to Julia. Now; that fight was so out of character. MC have his sister, father, plus the girls in that club. Risking a fight without being necessary had no sense with a character that fits the "lover, not a fighter" stereotype. A good reason could've been Jade going for a cig and the morons trying to have their way on her by force, etc; that would justify a forced fight. But I'm not a writer, so what do I know...
Yup it was bad writing in general.

Reactions: mma456

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
MrJet give us sex with MC's dad... there must be a reason you removed the scene where Nicole gives him a bj... probably that felt as NTR

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
i would not have mind if the cliffhanger
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, this situation with Jade is kinda bad. I like her, but we don't know much about her, she hides a few secrets and doesn't want to tell us.. it hurts a bit. And we form a relationship with her, it's a bit of a weak play without telling us anything. I understand that she will say everything with time, but when? When will someone die? Something else will happen? Enough has already happened. The situation with Julia is very poor, I feel sorry for her, she did nothing to anyone, she did not deserve it, nobody deserved it. :confused:

We have to wait for the situation to develop. I hope everything will be fine.. So far I keep my fingers crossed for Julia.

Last edited:

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Wait a second... I do not have the latest scene with Anna in my Scene Gallery... However I had some interaction with her while she was on the gym.

Any clue of what could be going on?

Thx
as it happened with Jade, changed variables... you probably need to re-play from the start

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
3) People keep asking for stuff with Julia... he could have simply tell them no... and maybe making renders like this one doesn't really help the "no incest" case... Avaron1974 , you play Reluctant Archon right? of course you do, since you're in it, do you have any idea how often Kyois is asked to make Ophelia a love interest? I've lost the count an it's eve his discord admin pushing for it. yet he doesen't kill Ophelia just to spite the players.
He has told them no, I said that in the post you quoted. He hasn't killed her off, he added drama. Whether that's good drama or bad drama is down to whoever reads it but it's there nonetheless.

2) Mr jet doesn't care about the fanbase's opinion? OH REALLY ??! I don't remmeber Nicole sucking off dad can be found in the latest version, so he does cave in.
Every single time you quote me in a thread recently your reading comrehension has left a lot to be desired. It's starting to get old.

Did I say those words?

No, no I did not. I said people asking for stuff doesn't dictate what he does with the STORY. Key word. That blowjob had nothing to do with the story and changed due to plans changing for that character.

4) drama for the sake of drama is not good, all the shit in Avalon, Depraved Awakening, A long road home and Acting Lessons at least made sense (sure AL was a bit rushed and out of the left field but still)
Don't disagree. I don't recall saying anywhere that forced drama is good, in fact i've specifically stated the opposite.

Acting Lessons was one such game where I slammed it for forced drama. People gush over it but it's probably one of the worst paced stories i've read with drama piling on top of drama. armed robbery, near death, homeless heroine with a lost job, ex cheating, cancer, death, assault, domestic abuse, arrests, thefts, attempted rape, blackmail and that all happened before the fire. As for that famous fire scene, too soon and on the heels of too much drama with not enough build for the trio living together. AL wasn't just rushed, it was a mess. Drama in every episode with no down time to let it sink in and settle then a far too soon fire with a laughable antagonist. Acting Lessons made as much sense as pissing into the wind during a gale.

Avalon handles a touchy subject incredibly well and Philly hit the ball out of the park with how to kill off a character in a shocking way nobody saw coming. Those are great stories.

I don't see the point in pouncing on Jet for this because that particular part of the story isn't over and we don't know the outcome.

first of all the guys brought the gun INTO a club as if there was no security, no checks, nothing
This is an argument I particularly find amusing.

Want to know how many times i've been checked when going into a club?

Never, not once. It rarely happens. It wasn't too long ago there was a mass shooting in a club in America so that argument is silly. People manage to get weapons into clubs easily enough, also how dealers manage to get their drugs in and drugs are a problem for a lot of clubs.

Point is, checks are few and far between, it's a silly argument.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
i would not have mind if the cliffhanger
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why the hell will the mc be mad at her....... that will not make any sense, I mean not even the father can fault the mc for that.
The fault is that idiot for shooting( Michael) and if you want another one, look at Jacob since he is the first to trigger Michael for a fight and insult him until he puts out a gun.
In any case, maybe they won't kill her off, after all, they have the best doctors money can buy.
What I know for sure is that Michael is done for, you don't shoot the daughter of one of the most powerful and richest and get away alive (in this case to prison).

Last edited:

Sinsofmyblood

Oct 23, 2018
yes you did, and my post was adressing other people's words too. and one of the first posts I found on the thread after the update was you making fun of people that hoped for incest with Julia alluding at her being dead.

how does it change the character? she worked for a shitty guy, he damanded things of her, didn't people complain about it being NTR in this very thread while Mr Jet was still around?

hun, bless your glitter covered socks... you're a five foot tall lesbian in the UK, where gun ownership doesn't extend to hunting riffles, the brits prefer knives for their mass murders... benevolent sexism and the absudity of anti-harassment laws in the UK are a topic I wouldn't touch with an 11 feet pole...
I think you need to calm down if you don't like the what happened in the story fine, move along find another game to play. Attacking Avaron like that isn't going to bring your precious Julia back. I am just so confused when developers try to put actual story in the games like this people complain. Than when they make a game where there is no build up they complain, it breaks my brain.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes