Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
All right I played it and the whole time I was enjoying the story, this update really focused on it this time. The band has their second gig and the father is present and approves of his son's choice. They meet their idols and make acquaintance, the idols love the band's performance and want to help them out. All is going good in this update for our heroes and us the reader, yet the end is frightening Julia beloved sister to us as mc and a constant division to us as readers gets shot.
Now as this somewhat dramatic recap is over I want to say some words about this cliffhanger. I don't like it and I don't hate it. I understand and maybe would even encourage some drama beyond relationships in vs and this was done in good not rushed way. (Writing wise)Everyone new that gun would be fired and it was twice. First shot showed that the guy is unhinged and will fire, second bullet unfortunately hit the most amazing sister in vns history.
Speculation on what will happen next; First, Julia will make it to the hospital and will be recovering after her surgery, secondly Julia won't survive, of course is the worst and we don't want to see that, and third speculation is that she will live but with complications. Which I think most likely for the drama.
One more thing I really do hope it was not done so people stop asking for Julia's sex scenes. Because if it is true than it done in very bad taste of soap-operas when they kill off a character, so the production doesn't have to deal with a performer. However, I believe or hope MrJet did it for the story and not to shut up a base.
Just to note that Jet doesn't care about the base asking for Julia scenes, he's told them it isn't happening and that's it as far as he's concerned.

This is story purposes, them asking for something isn't going to dictate what he does with the story.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
On another note, the player's choice to not drink alcohol with his father could have played an important choice when confronting those schmucks inside the club. Something along the lines of...NOT FIGHTING, deciding a different way to get that anger out of their system in a more competitive way or if there was such a need to make them fight, maybe he could choose a safer place to fight or having the chance to knock those guys before things took a turn for the worse.
+1

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
I get it. Julia is a bridge keeping a path between the father and the MC, trying to fix their relationship, plus nominated potential best sister in this games. She getting shot brings the shock value, angers the players, plus most likely restarts a drama between father and MC, because now there's another reason to be mad at MC's carrier choice and now resent him for what happened to Julia. Now; that fight was so out of character. MC have his sister, father, plus the girls in that club. Risking a fight without being necessary had no sense with a character that fits the "lover, not a fighter" stereotype. A good reason could've been Jade going for a cig and the morons trying to have their way on her by force, etc; that would justify a forced fight. But I'm not a writer, so what do I know...

Reactions: mma456

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
"lover, not a fighter" stereotype.
Who's the "lover not a fighter" because the MC and his friend have been known to fight, it's mentioned earlier during another club scene when they beat 2 guys up and I think there is at least 1 other fight in the game at a house party.

They have had a few scraps in their time.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Maybe an unpopular opinion, but I find it a bit disappointing that the update content has become more predictable lately where it's basically story and then some filler sexy content with the female character of your choice.

The disappointment for me is that the sexy scenes have become more and more "here you go, sexy scene with your girl so you can't say she doesn't have update" kind of thing which lacked meaningful relationship/character development. More and more phone calls, video calls, sending nudes kind of thing instead of meeting up.

I assume animations take more time than just renders. If so, I wish there's less sex scenes (that require animations) and more character development (just renders) between characters instead. As much as I like Lisa, the sex scene in the room is really just filler. Nicole's at least have character development, but at the same time, I felt like we don't really need multiple sex scenes from her just in the morning like that.

Fan Boy

Sep 4, 2018
Hey, dev what is the name you used for the save-file folder name in inside AppData

C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\???

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
Who's the "lover not a fighter" because the MC and his friend have been known to fight, it's mentioned earlier during another club scene when they beat 2 guys up and I think there is at least 1 other fight in the game at a house party.

They have had a few scraps in their time.
I don't remember much of the old stuff, but assuming that's true I think you mention 2 fights, not being sure about one. Now compare that to the philander's lifestyle he's having. In this games either you're Mr. Charmin Magic Stick or Ex military bad ass op MC or MMA trained MC. We all know what side MC is in. Even walking outside to fight, he mentions talking as an option. So yeah; in my book he's a lover, not a fighter.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes