TheDuraflex

Feb 17, 2018
Woah hey now thats a pretty big cliffhanger there! Went from 0 to 100 real quick, a bit of suspense is good but i hope it doesn't go all doom and gloom from now on 2020 is already shitty enough!

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
Sorry to burst your bubble but that's not how blood transfusion matching works.

It's solely based on blood type. Blood-related siblings can still have mismatches. e.g. If one parent is type A and the other parent is type B, any children can be any of the 4 blood types A, B, AB, O. In this scenario, a type O sibling can donate blood to any other siblings, but a type A, B, or AB sibling cannot donate blood to a type O sibling.

So, if Julia is type O but MC isn't, it won't work.
There is also + and - blood types, if she's O- she could only receive this type.

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
If the dev kills Julia he is just a sick person... The only alley of the MC is Julia and he is gonna spiral in a depression because of that.. . if thats the case the game is just not intresting for the next couple of updates because of the pitty party..
And the last point if he does this he is gonna be the next game that fucked up his story this year..

12onetoo

Aug 13, 2020
If killing off the sister adds to the story then i dont see a problem with it. The game (story) is pretty vanila till now so (sex scenes are great) if the dev thinks killing her off adds depth to the story then im all for it. Also then people would (finally?)stop wanting to fuck her (never liked incest games). Whatever happens im just eagerly waiting for next update. Hope dev doesnt change story due to some people not seeing eye to eye. Just my opinion tho

1 Lone Wolf

Jun 6, 2020
This update was worth the wait. I like the story and the way it was written. This last update was something that I did not see coming but truly appreciate how it draws you into the story further and makes you wanting more. The other thing that I liked about this game was how the 2 main characters interact with each other. Interested in seeing the MC's fathers reaction to seeing his son but also to what happened.

Keep up the great work on this game.

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
I'd rather agree to include Julia as one of the LI instead of her dying , I had enough with Acting Lesson
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry to burst your bubble but that's not how blood transfusion matching works.

It's solely based on blood type. Blood-related siblings can still have mismatches. e.g. If one parent is type A and the other parent is type B, any children can be any of the 4 blood types A, B, AB, O. In this scenario, a type O sibling can donate blood to any other siblings, but a type A, B, or AB sibling cannot donate blood to a type O sibling.

So, if Julia is type O but MC isn't, it won't work.
It only needs , and it might only hint that ONE parent is not the actual parent. With known blood types of the parents, either from files or (at least from the father who will likely be there in hospital instantly) from testing. So maybe half siblings then... OR father admits that MC is actually adopted somehow.
Games like that can take the weirdest turns, imagine the father having an affair, getting his not-wife pregnant, admits and gets his wife to agree to take MC in after being forgiven, now learning that he is not even the actual father ... i mean, thats a mess, but you know what kind of game we are talking about here. Of course i hope Mr Jet comes up with something better, but i'd actually find that idea funny .. and the hell, Julia is effin hot! ME WANT!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I guess he got tired of people wanting the mc to fuck her so he pulled an semi AL. Everything about that scene was retarded and made no sense. :cry:
#Justice4Julia
Some people don't understand that we can't always get what we want. :confused: Julia is a great person after all. And the best sister who sincerely supports and believes in MC.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Well and not to forget that Julia is the biggest part when it comes to keep the family together ... without her, Father and MC would only fight anymore ... well MC will get the blame from what happend with Julia, but i think she will survive and keep the fam close together
I also add that she helped us with Jane, without her help I don't know what it would be like. And she also gave us the opportunity to spend the evening alone with Jade and Lisa after the first gig. ;)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Julia
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was unexpected, and I really wish she does survive and makes a full recovery (I mean, even if she lives but is either put in a coma (somehow), or is made paraplegic or doesn't fully recover, it's gonna feel really depressing tbh).

Reading some people say that if Julia dies, MC's father will blame MC & their relationship will break again, but isn't that also very likely to happen even if Julia doesn't die?

Yes, I like Julia's character and the role she played as a mediator between MC & their dad (plus, helping MC in a lot of other ways as well), but it kinda feels like some people are overestimating her mediation skills and underestimating how MC's father feels negatively about MC and what he does in general.

Regardless of what happens to her (though as I said above, I hope she gets better, not just survive), I could be wrong, but I'm getting a feeling that MC's dad will blame MC either way.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes