PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Now, i'm not going to say there aren't any ... and there certainly could be one or more, even if there currently aren't any that i know of ... but i can't recall offhand any bands that have a bass player as their front man. Usually, as we know, the front man is a guitarist. Something to do with ego, i think...

{I personally know one hellaciously hot band that's fronted by the drummer...}

=========================

{There's supposed to be a screenshot up there, but i keep getting "server error" messages when i try to post it...}

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Now, i'm not going to say there aren't any ... and there certainly could be one or more, even if there currently aren't any ... but i can't recall offhand any bands that have a bass player as their front man. Usually the front man is a guitarist. SOmething to do with ego, i think...

{I personally know one hellaciously hot band that's fronted by the drummer...}
Gene Simmons from Kiss comes to mind.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
The quality of the update was great - as usual. The brevity of it was somewhat disappointing. Saw files for both Day 12 & 13 and thought 2 days as normal - great - until I realised Day 13 was practically empty.

The cliffhanger was a doozy and I was both concerned about Juila's health and whether the Naked Park card she dropped would be found. Certainly a good way of for most of the girls (and LI) in the game to meet in the next episode via the hospital - especially for man whores/cheaters.

Catherine-Rosa also looks a better possibility now too after "visiting" her office - glad I made I save for that and hope it isn't a pipe dream.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
The quality of the update was great - as usual. The brevity of it was somewhat disappointing. Saw files for both Day 12 & 13 and thought 2 days as normal - great - until I realised Day 13 was practically empty.

The cliffhanger was a doozy and I was both concerned about Juila's health and whether the Naked Park card she dropped would be found. Certainly a good way of for most of the girls (and LI) in the game to meet in the next episode via the hospital - especially for man whores/cheaters.

Catherine-Rosa also looks a better possibility now too after "visiting" her office - glad I made I save for that and hope it isn't a pipe dream.
He always add the next day file with just the ending label, then update it for next release

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
He always add the next day file with just the ending label, then update it for next release
Ahh - got it. There used to be 2 (or more) days in earlier releases if I'm not mistaken. Was looking forward to the next day liaisons with the various LI and was therefore disappointed at the time. The cliffhanger thew a curve ball at that though.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Dev changed the scene on the yacht? I play from the beginning, and now while playing ''Never Have I Ever'' before the scene with the (first) kiss between Lisa and Jade, they ask the MC if he wants to see them kiss again. When did they kiss before that there is talk of seeing them again?

It's a bit strange, because when I choose the question "did they ever kiss their best friend", Lisa in the next question says that she has never kissed a girl. And if I choose the question of whether they kissed the same gender, Lisa drinks, so she kissed. :unsure:

I also noticed that Jade doesn't masturbate while Lisa and MC have sex for the first time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hades2k15

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Well that cliffhanger is certainly one way to anger a certain subsect of fans and potentially bring some PTSD to others.

Not sure where i stand on it but i guess i'll find out in 8.0 or later if i like it or if it just feels like a contrived way to get rid of a character so as to not see feedback about them. I sincerely hope that's not the case and that the cliffhanger was planned from the start.

Reactions: Repuci
Nov 4, 2018
I like how if you choose and stay loyal to Lisa 0cp the whole playthrough,
The game still gives you another girl guilt free Jade.

Though it will make you regret tapping the gnd because it's kinda awkward refusing that cutie after already giving her some,
It was like cheat on Lisa or crush this girls fun and hopes,
If you wanna do a lisa loyal path dont tap the gnd in the first place I'd say.

Last edited:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Dev changed the scene on the yacht? I play from the beginning, and now while playing ''Never Have I Ever'' before the scene with the (first) kiss between Lisa and Jade, they ask the MC if he wants to see them kiss again. When did they kiss before that there is talk of seeing them again?

It's a bit strange, because when I choose the question "did they ever kiss their best friend", Lisa in the next question says that she has never kissed a girl. And if I choose the question of whether they kissed the same gender, Lisa drinks, so she kissed. :unsure:

I also noticed that Jade doesn't masturbate while Lisa and MC have sex for the first time.
Those scenes haven't changed in v70.

These options come up if you're not on the Lisa path. You catch them kissing in the scene before the never have I ever game.

If you're not on the Lisa path you don't get the Jade/Lisa Kiss during the never have I ever either, which is a requirement for her masturbation scene.

But if you're not on the Lisa path, you shouldn't have been able to fuck Lisa (you spend the night alone instead).

Are you using a mod? If so that's probably it, because what you've described shouldn't be possible in the standard game.

Edit: fixed misleading phrasing of who Jade's snogging.

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Those scenes haven't changed in v70.

These options come up if you're not on the Lisa path. You catch them kissing in the scene before the never have I ever game.

If you're not on the Lisa path you didn't kiss Jade during the never have I ever either, which is a requirement for her masturbation scene.

But if you're not on the Lisa path, you shouldn't have been able to fuck Lisa (you spend the night alone instead).

Are you using a mod? If so that's probably it, because what you've described shouldn't be possible in the standard game.
I never had a chance to kiss Jade with this ''never have I ever'' game, can I kiss her then? I thought the first kiss with Jade was after visiting the club. :D
I'm at Lisa path. So this is weird.
I play WT mod from Scrappy. So I guess it's because of that.. Same in the original game, the Nicole and MC Father scene was removed and the WT mod shows it. I think I'll start playing without mod.. It changes the game too much, and the above-mentioned errors come out.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I never had a chance to kiss Jade with this ''never have I ever'' game, can I kiss her then? I thought the first kiss with Jade was after visiting the club. :D
I'm at Lisa path. So this is weird.
I play WT mod from Scrappy. So I guess it's because of that.. Same in the original game, the Nicole and MC Father scene was removed and the WT mod shows it. I think I'll start playing without mod.. It changes the game too much, and the above-mentioned errors come out.
Just for the record, you don't kiss Jade during the "Never have I ever" game. Only girls kiss each other, for the first or the second time depending on which route you are.

Reactions: Meushi and Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Just for the record, you don't kiss Jade during the "Never have I ever" game. Only girls kiss each other, for the first or the second time depending on which route you are.
Ok, my bad. Thanks. ;)

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes