cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
just finished update and i'm nearly speechless since so good update (despite being short).

i really hope it's not end of julia.

checked catherine path too and she's damn sexy but she's up to some shenanigans due that phone call so choosing her path isn't good thing.

for my eyes it looked like nicole got bit bustier on this update than she was in prev. update.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
When I see these idiots Derek and Michael, I want to do something to them.. I hate them.
They only spoil our enjoyment of the game. Especially after what happened in the last update. :confused:
Well, but unfortunately it is known that games will not always be pleasant and without any problems.. there must also be something wrong sometimes.

Reactions: Repuci

emuuu

May 19, 2018
As I was updating my alternative path saves I just realised:
If u r on an Emma path, u get nothing from this update. Not even a tiny little lewd.

Press F to pay respect for or Emma only brothers.

Reactions: Trminator

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
didnt like the update. seems they forgot about the bar girl and manager. still waiting on scene with her since i did the break up. also i would prefer some scenes with the red head mother. and ya i got the acting lessions vide kill off the sister so no incest.

i feel each update kills off paths. before around the boat scene there were 2 distinct paths, are you with singer +jade or the bachelor path banging girls you meet at parties. that path got cut quick because there is no more scenes and its all about singer and jade updates, if you do not go with this path your not getting any updates, its solely focuse on the singer girl.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Quite the corner Jet wrote himself into. He kills of Julia, it's an unecessary dramatic point with no good reason, but by her surviving, it's a cave out of the situation.

Reactions: ever2020

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
Well, the shot looked to be in the intestines area and kinda centered, not a fatal shot in most cases, the problem is the bullet could hit her spine and she would become paraplegic and she could get a pretty bad infection, but considering their money I'd say the odds of Julia dying are kinda low from a realistic POV, of course MrJet could kill her because it's how he wants to progress the story, but I wouldn't worry too much, I agree with most people that think this is going to be used to put the CPs in action as they are pretty much useless for now.

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
If u r on an Emma path, u get nothing from this update. Not even a tiny little lewd.

Dude, I get their suffering, I was waiting for the longest time for a Nicole route, can't complain too much tho, for the wait was worth it.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Quite the corner Jet wrote himself into. He kills of Julia, it's an unecessary dramatic point with no good reason, but by her surviving, it's a cave out of the situation.
We don't know if she is dead or not. But I agree it came out of nowhere. I'm glad the tag [graphic violence] was added as a result of the scene. It totally took me by surprise.

I think the game developers should give players a warning in the game when introducing such a scene in an update, even a minimal warning like "this next update introduces graphic violence".

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
That would be the first reaction, yes. Maybe the whole family would blame the MC ; then they'll realise it wasn't his fault and every one of them come to see MC's and Co latest gig with Naked Park. Although just having Julia in a coma is drama enough to have all of the above and yet keep Julia alive.
I wouldn't hold my breath on that because the father's barely more tolerant stance, grudgingly acknowledging the quality of the band's music, and completely ignoring Lisa, are all signs of him still strongly not liking MC's chosen path at all. As such, the "realising" part of your idea is highly unlikely to happen.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Wow what a power cliff hanger. Now I have to wait......LOL Please be ok please be ok please be ok...... (y) :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Emma is only a side character, she won't have much content.

There are only 4 main love interests.

before around the boat scene there were 2 distinct paths, are you with singer +jade or the bachelor path banging girls you meet at parties. that path got cut quick because there is no more scenes and its all about singer and jade updates, if you do not go with this path your not getting any updates, its solely focuse on the singer girl.
I think you are playing a different game.

There are 4 paths, Lisa, Jane, Anna and Selina. The rest of the girls are just side content.

Where you got 2 paths from I don't know.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I do all of that and game still acts like i'm in relation with Anna. It's like i chosed ''Refuse her'' instead '' Agree with her''. In my game i get an option to send '' Text'' to Anna or ''Continue''. I tried both ways in hope to trigger event with Cath but nothing happens. Idk if this is bug or some other malfunction or is it me. What ever i try nothing works. Thanks any way.
There is no bug. It works exactly the way Renpy gamers said. The fact that you don't get the Catherine scene means either you did something different, or you have some mod installed that screwed it up.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
We don't know if she is dead or not. But I agree it came out of nowhere. I'm glad the tag [graphic violence] was added as a result of the scene. It totally took me by surprise.

I think the game developers should give players a warning in the game when introducing such a scene in an update, even a minimal warning like "this next update introduces graphic violence".
I don't mind the graphic violence thing itself, neither I care if it's in the tags or not. What I do mind though is the writing and it's quality, and this can't really turn out well on the long run. It's a pretty cheap Z category movie move without a proper buildup, and while things like this could happen in the music industry, it's a whole different genre.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I'd rather agree to include Julia as one of the LI instead of her dying , I had enough with Acting Lesson
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry to burst your bubble but that's not how blood transfusion matching works.

It's solely based on blood type. Blood-related siblings can still have mismatches. e.g. If one parent is type A and the other parent is type B, any children can be any of the 4 blood types A, B, AB, O. In this scenario, a type O sibling can donate blood to any other siblings, but a type A, B, or AB sibling cannot donate blood to a type O sibling.

So, if Julia is type O but MC isn't, it won't work.

Reactions: tewinter
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes