BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
I liked the update ,sadly my theory was wrong i through the dad was marked for death since he made a truce with the MC but it was a nice twist

Reactions: Ithilion

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
become3.png
become3v2.png

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/805120_become3.png
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/805121_become3v2.png

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I can see other problems that can arise for a cheating mc in the next update. Julia will be rushed to the hospital where Selina works and of course she will be on her shift. Lisa will come with mc to the hospital. Jane will find out about Julia from mc or more possibly from dad. Anna will call mc to find out how his gig have gone and he will tell her about Julia, so she rushes to the hospital to be a supportive girlfriend. That's how the hell can get even hotter.

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
Makes sense, usually when a game tells me that trying all girls at once will have an impact in the story I either go only for the girl I prefer of I make saves for the girls I like the most, in this one I tried all routes, but I like Liz solo, Nicole and Selina the most. I'm not a big fan of cheating others, so I avoid it when possible, but in this genre it's kinda hard to find a good game that has no cheating so I just roll with it when it's unavoidable HAHA

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Makes sense, usually when a game tells me that trying all girls at once will have an impact in the story I either go only for the girl I prefer of I make saves for the girls I like the most, in this one I tried all routes, but I like Liz solo, Nicole and Selina the most. I'm not a big fan of cheating others, so I avoid it when possible, but in this genre it's kinda hard to find a good game that has no cheating so I just roll with it when it's unavoidable HAHA
normally id agree but with jade and liz making things work so far id say thats one of the few times you can "have fun" with multiple people besides your neighbor and her mom that will no doubt end in a shit show compared to jade and liz

Reactions: tewinter

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
It is a nice route, I just prefer Liz solo, I'd love a Jade solo, but it wouldn't make too much sense with how the story is built, at least for now.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
i would also like to add even if it works from a "story" point of view a probationary/student would never be seeing a critically ill patient unless they consented to being a test subject for a student and i say this having a few family members in the medical profession

dghunk

Jul 7, 2017
I seriously hate the Acting Lessons vibe I am getting from this update, we have enough shit happening IRL we dont need beloved characters dying for plot points or to just remove them to get rid of the incest requests.
Yeah, I just hope this shit is just a plot to get every girl in the same place so the cheating gets complicated

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
i would also like to add even if it works from a "story" point of view a probationary/student would never be seeing a critically ill patient unless they consented to being a test subject for a student and i say this having a few family members in the medical profession
She doesn't need to see her. She didn't see his father either but obviously she was there for a little interaction with the MC. As long as Julia is taken to her hospital, she will appear at least to support him (actually it doesn't matter if it's her hospital or another one, if you are in a relationship with Selina then it's just normal she wants to go and see you)

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
She doesn't need to see her. She didn't see his father either but obviously she was there for a little interaction with the MC. As long as Julia is taken to her hospital, she will appear at least to support him (actually it doesn't matter if it's her hospital or another one, if you are in a relationship with Selina then it's just normal she wants to go and see you)
if your dating her sure she may want too see you but her doing anything but visiting would be malpractice and the hospital can be sued as this is a family with "mucho cash" id find it hard to believe that being acceptable in any form beyond a friend being worried if you out right ignored her like i had done it makes no sense at all

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
In the latest installment, Nicole asks if the MC expects to become a big star. She says "I ask you without any taunt." That is not proper English. Colloquial English would read, in this case, "I am not taunting you."

Also, when he arrives at the club, he calls Lisa "Liz". Liz is a shortened version of Elizabeth, and has no relation to Lisa, which is a different name entirely (at least in English).

Also, you need to watch cases of using the third person in English. When the MC is with Lisa in the back room, the dialogue says "your hands are squeezing the girls breasts" which is speaking in the third person. In English, that reads as very "stilted" and unnatural. It should say "your hands are squeezing her breasts." In a later reference to grabbing "the girl" you need to change that to "her".

Ok. Derek says that the music that Velvet World is playing "fell to the local rabble to taste." Honestly, this is just "anguished English." I think what you were trying to say is that the band was "lucky and managed to match the local audiences' preferences (or taste)."

Last edited:

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
if your dating her sure she may want too see you but her doing anything but visiting would be malpractice and the hospital can be sued as this is a family with "mucho cash" id find it hard to believe that being acceptable in any form beyond a friend being worried if you out right ignored her like i had done it makes no sense at all
Sure but I think no one is saying Selina will do anything to Julia, just that she'll be there and if you are in a relationship with her as well as with other girls who may come to visit Julia, shit is gonna hit the fan. Obviously if you have already reject her she won't go mad at you and maybe you don't even see her

Reactions: xXwankerXx

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Hey guys, just finished playing the update....Hope you dont mind if I share my thoughts, fresh out of the game.

I love it, really, we're all talking about a premium quality VN (though this is not really a new comment here, right? =P).

Loved all of it, great stuff, and I bet you guys got "furious" just like me about the cliffhanger, right?

My mind is at peace right now....From what we've seen so far, I believe that there is only one way for the story to go on and to please everybody, despite the drama...Julia going to the hospital, having a great recovery and maybe changing her way of life, relaxing more, starting to enjoy life, and stuff....and for the band to keep going and eventually getting in touch with Naked Park, finding or not the card that was left with Julia.

All in all, I don't see any reasons to worry, Mr Jet wouldn't do something that bad, like killing Julia....(right? o_O)

And I believe the CP will play their part in the next update...How great will that be? Let's just wait...

-_^

Reactions: Meushi
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes