AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
As for characters acting out of character, I don't know about which ones are you talking about, the MC and Jacob are no strangers to street brawls, they fought some assholes in the Naked Park concert. The guys from the other band have been asking for it since the beginning.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Nonsense. You are enforcing your own viewpoint onto rest of the world. Just because you dont like it or you wouldnt do it, doesnt mean others wont do it.

Same with the gun. Do you think every single shot that has been fired at someone was from some "school shooter sociopaths" ?? No, it wasnt!!! Sometimes good people did bad things. Sometimes they had bad week. Sometimes they were too drunk to think logically. Shit happens.

Long story short: Just dont enforce your own viewpoint onto others. You dont have master's degree from psychology, you have no idea about opinions of other 7 billion people on the world and you dont have patent for "truth".

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Nonsense. You are enforcing your own viewpoint onto rest of the world. Just because you dont like it or you wouldnt do it, doesnt mean others wont do it.

Same with the gun. Do you think every single shot that has been fired at someone was from some "school shooter sociopaths" ?? No, it wasnt!!! Sometimes good people did bad things. Sometimes they had bad day. Sometimes they were too drunk to think logically.

Long story short: Just dont enforce your own viewpoint onto others. You dont have master's degree from psychology, you have no idea about opinions of other 7 billion people on the world and you dont have patent for "truth".
I thought it obvious that this is my viewpoint and I speak for myself, as this post has only my nick on it and nowhere it claims I represent anyone else. But I guess I need some very visible disclaimer for unnecessarily angry people on the internet.

Would some big flashy banner reading "THIS IS WHAT I AND ONLY I THINK!" work for you?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Is there a 0.7 version for Mac?

Thanks in advance.
not likely.
you could try and use your old mac-version - just copy/paste new files...or you could try to build your mac version with renpy, fairly easy, just google it.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I think one thing is for sure after the event at the end of this update the Michael guy will go to prison and not only because he is guilty but also because a father is a rich and influential person and this situation as well can bring that other band to collapse.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Jacob and the MC were patient enough, as I said the other dudes have been messing around with our gang since the beginning, also they admited to be the ones fucking up Jade bike just before the fight. Our gang was happy after the gig and then those assholes showed up to fuck with them AGAIN .
Enough is enough.

The punk bitch must have some serious issues, you don't go to a gig with a gun, if you carry one is because you're planing on using it at some point. Jacob beated his sorry ass at least three times before the shooting, so let's see:
-Mental issues.
-People talking about how shitty your band is compared to the other one.
-Be drunk.
-Got a beating in front of some hot chicks.
-Have a weapon.

Imo it makes sense, I don't see any Final Destination shenanigans here.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Lets hope it will be like the other game love and submission where the sister was shot too but got saved later on.
Well the only problem with that comparison is the girl in Love and Submission, she has like super powers which gave her body the ability to heal fast and to heal injuries that normal humans can not.

Also she is a major LI in that game

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019

I wonder what he means. I don't know if it was already explained and I just haven't read it well or if Jade is hiding something.
I wouldn't be surprised because she is mysterious.

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks the 'picture' is a death flag?

Edit: aaaand there it is

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes