Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just hope that Julia being shot is a plot to make her see she didn't live that much as she said in terms of having so much that she didn't do and have an epiphany realising that she loves her brother and then mc have the same epiphany that he loves is sister in a romantic way and we can add incest tag to this game
Look, there isn't going to be any incest, dev has made that clear.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I love Julia as a character. I have no desire to sex her up (even though she's gorgeous) because she's just an amazing sister and I love to see that sibling bond without it necessarily having to become sexual.

I really really hope that she survives because I think the story will be lessened without her.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Like I said, you must use your skills for something better than bashing the Devs.
as far as I remember, expressing constructive criticism is not against, forum rules. but who made you prosecutor and judge of what people can or canne say?
Mr Jet could have been great, the premise of the game was amazing, the conflict with the father and proving him wrong, forming a band and deepening bonds, heck even the sex scenes were good. But with each update it was becoming less intriguing and more generic with a poor rotation for content. with the latest cheap ass cliffhanger that has been done a billion times, the game has become as generic as the asset for Lisa's hair...

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
as far as I remember, expressing constructive criticism is not against, forum rules. but who made you prosecutor and judge of what people can or canne say?
Mr Jet could have been great, the premise of the game was amazing, the conflict with the father and proving him wrong, forming a band and deepening bonds, heck even the sex scenes were good. But with each update it was becoming less intriguing and more generic with a poor rotation for content. with the latest cheap ass cliffhanger that has been done a billion times, the game has become as generic as the asset for Lisa's hair...
To answer this as a 3rd (4th whatever) party, it's the tone of which Da22 is using, as it feels to some, including myself, as if they are all knowing and what not and even goes to backhanding anyone who calls them out for it. He is just like many on here that have popped up and to be rather blunt, it's fucking annoying and puts off others who simply want to state their thoughts without condesending feedback from someone who thinks they know more than anyone else.

Here is the honest truth: They don't know shit and know more than anyone else here. Don't be a condesending dick about it. Knock off the "Oh I know more than anyone else" bullshit and respect everyone without the attitude.

It's a good game, though this update has alot of people on edge and pissed considering it's taking a play from Acting Lessons and some of theses people who are expressing their thoughts, like myself, aren't to keen on what happened here and in AL.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
To answer this as a 3rd (4th whatever) party, it's the tone of which Da22 is using, as it feels to some, including myself, as if they are all knowing and what not and even goes to backhanding anyone who calls them out for it. He is just like many on here that have popped up and to be rather blunt, it's fucking annoying and puts off others who simply want to state their thoughts without condesending feedback from someone who thinks they know more than anyone else.

Here is the honest truth: They don't know shit and know more than anyone else here. Don't be a condesending dick about it. Knock off the "Oh I know more than anyone else" bullshit and respect everyone without the attitude.

It's a good game, though this update has alot of people on edge and pissed considering it's taking a play from Acting Lessons and some of theses people who are expressing their thoughts, like myself, aren't to keen on what happened here and in AL.
Thank you Mr You Know Me So Well :p, I think it might be wiser to look at your own posts instead of calling out someone else. :p But this is not the first time this Dev went for the creating a commotion on purpose, the same was with the incest thing with Julia with the peeking and such. The dev has shown he is quite aware of what he puts into his game and how he sets it up, did you really think that was not on purpose? Actually I do have a higher opinion of this dev, just think it is a pity he thinks he needs that.

Now let me peacefully leave until either Julia will live in a later update or forget about this game if she does not, since all its upsides will for me not make up the downsides if she does die to play through it. :)

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
As I said in the first question, he knows better and expresses it in different threads. In some he says how the marketing should be, in others what content the game should have and so on.

That's why it would be good to use all his energy, knowledge and skills to develop his own project instead of bashing the Devs.

Reactions: SerHawkes

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
precisely... and then he acts surprised that people want her
Forbidden fruit tastes the best. :D It's a pity we can't do anything with her. But on the other hand, I'm glad at least she's in the game. She is a wonderful person, the only one who sincerely supports MC, from the family. I love her.

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Forbidden fruit tastes the best. :D It's a pity we can't do anything with her. But on the other hand, I'm glad at least she's in the game. She is a wonderful person, the only one who sincerely supports MC, from the family. I love her.
If she dies, i will not play it anymore.
If to stop with the requests to make Julia a romantic interest, he had to kill her, which will not be known until the next updates. There were better ways to do it.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
If she dies, i will not play it anymore.
If to stop with the requests to make Julia a romantic interest, he had to kill her, which will not be known until the next updates. There were better ways to do it.
No, I doubt Dev would take such a radical step and kill Julia. At least I hope so..

Reactions: Max1276

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Sorry but people can whine all they want, but the start of this update alone made it worth for me ^^ I normaly don't like blonde chars but Nicole is great I think, not just looks ^^

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Nice update.

On the side note:
I hope author wont go down same route as DrPinkCake and there wont be second incident like Acting Lessons, LOL
Though I believe Julia will be fine, because that's the general rule of cliffhangers. If he wanted her dead, then she would be dead and there is no reason to drag it.
Looking forward to next update.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes