Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hey, guys. I am glad to inform you that work on the next update has already started. It's always hard to launch work on a new update. You need to plan a lot of events, all sorts of branches in the story, and finally, choose the love Interest on which to focus. I have already done some of this stuff, but some of it is still in the process. Right now I am busy planning events, creating new scenes, and making renderings.

I spent a week on vacation and now I am full of energy. I have a lot of work to do, but I will try to do everything at its best.

I also want to say that I have read a lot of feedback and I understand very well that the end of the last update was a bit dramatic. But I want to remind you that despite the ending event, I always told you the main message of my game will be to entertain you, not to make you sad. So just wait for the next update and maybe everything will be not as bad as you think ;)

Thank you for your support!

MrJet

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
this vn is the fucking devil. Here is this gorgeous buffet but only pick on item :p:p so hard to just pick on. I have a feeling ill have to play this what like ten different times atleast

That said, I'm enjoying this vn but damn I want em all

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
this vn is the fucking devil. Here is this gorgeous buffet but only pick on item :p:p so hard to just pick on. I have a feeling ill have to play this what like ten different times atleast

That said, I'm enjoying this vn but damn I want em all
you can have most of em at the same time, it probably wont end well but...you can

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And acess to all kinds of drugs. :devilish::whistle:
And Anna seems to be part ninja.

Jade has Lisa's back so that's 2 he'd have to deal with even if he's not on the threesome route.

I think it's safe to say that if he cheats, he's fucked and not in the good way.

Especially if he cheats on Jane. Even without her beating the shit out of him, Julia would never forgive him if she recovers. She already warned him before starting that path.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I never had this much issue not cheating in real life but tbh I didn't have such quality temptations let alone the quantity :LOL: this VN is the devil I say

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
And Anna seems to be part ninja.

Jade has Lisa's back so that's 2 he'd have to deal with even if he's not on the threesome route.

I think it's safe to say that if he cheats, he's fucked and not in the good way.

Especially if he cheats on Jane. Even without her beating the shit out of him, Julia would never forgive him if she recovers. She already warned him before starting that path.
haha I entirely agree. On my playthrough I kept Jane and Selina, but I started to worry (a lot :ROFLMAO: ) when I saw how Selina tells Karen to fuck off lol. Mmmmm I think I'll keep a couple of saves at some key choices, just in case you know...

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes