Sep 7, 2020
You must not have much drive space available. I have a different folder for each game, and save the downloads (and patches and mods) and use the folder for the current version of the game.
I have enough disk space, this is not the issue
When I unzip the game, I just have one file (the game itself) and a save file folder, that's it

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'd like to know too.

I know Julia doesn't like her very much so it was something big enough that close family hate her for it.
Well at least Julia does, father seems to have seen her more as a usable tool based upon what happened. Now if you mean to say Julia is the only family member whose opinion really counts when comes to MC, you are likely right. :p

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2020
there are one download repository for Linux/Win and another one for Mac. (check on the first page)
There is a reason if it's not the same files which are compatible

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
2Devs
Серена скорой помощи? Серьезно? Это даже не трояк по русскому, а просто пиздец какой-то. Да еще и в такой сцене. Единственная ошибка за весь апдейт, но зато какая и в каком месте... Пруфридера просто хочется взять и...
2English speakers
Being Russian I play in Russian and in new update there's one grammatical error. Yeah, it's only one grammar error but in the same time it's the first grader's error. Like "olarm of emergency" (in translation). And more of that, that stupid error in the middle of emotion-heavy scene.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'd like to know too.

I know Julia doesn't like her very much so it was something big enough that close family hate her for it.
Cheating? But then you'd expect the MC to think about that fact at some point when she reappears. Maybe just a bad break up?

Julia disliking her may not be a problem with that cliffhanger of an ending to the last update. LOL

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
Started playing this the other day and am really into it. It has all the qualities I like to see in VNs and the characters are just fucking gorgeous. For sure an upper-tier game!

I will say though, I'm a tad disappointed by one aspect of it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Started playing this the other day and am really into it. It has all the qualities I like to see in VNs and the characters are just fucking gorgeous. For sure an upper-tier game!

Not an incorrect chpoice (though obviously Lisa is the main LI yes), this is definitely a game where you need multiple saves to see all the content with different girls.

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
Not an incorrect chpoice (though obviously Lisa is the main LI yes), this is definitely a game where you need multiple saves to see all the content with different girls.
See, I'm not sure I agree. Obviously there is no "wrong" choice in terms of doing what you want to do here. I mean more from a "getting the most out of the game" perspective. Given that this is one single binary choice and one option gives you something like 25% more content/scenes, that means that those who choose the other option are drastically missing out on a BIG portion of the game, and this is definitely not apparent without glancing at the walkthrough.

The only reason I discovered this in the first place was the scene on the boat, which seemed to be leading towards a threesome and then just ended rather abruptly. I couldn't figure out what I did wrong, so I had a look at the walkthrough and it turns out there's no way to get further there without having picked Lisa.

Y'know what I mean? One of the two options is simply better.

Reactions: Maviarab

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
See, I'm not sure I agree. Obviously there is no "wrong" choice in terms of doing what you want to do here. I mean more from a "getting the most out of the game" perspective. Given that this is one single binary choice and one option gives you something like 25% more content/scenes, that means that those who choose the other option are drastically missing out on a BIG portion of the game, and this is definitely not apparent without glancing at the walkthrough.

The only reason I discovered this in the first place was the scene on the boat, which seemed to be leading towards a threesome and then just ended rather abruptly. I couldn't figure out what I did wrong, so I had a look at the walkthrough and it turns out there's no way to get further there without having picked Lisa.

Y'know what I mean? One of the two options is simply better.
Well, you can undo your choice and play a man-whore route to "get the most out of the game". Considering this is not an harem game, don't be surprised if you also get the worst possible ending when the game it's done, so I wouldn't call that option "better".

Also, after the event at home with Lisa when you help her with her song, it's reasonable to think that if you're interested in her you should stick with her at every chance given. I think this game does a great job "punishing" players for thinking she'll be waiting for us no matter what we do. It's obvious that the MC is expecting an immediate "sexual reward" when he chooses to go with Eve and Marie instead of staying with her, and she just moves on and find other options too, blocking your paths with her.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

There are 4 main love interests, the option to go with Marie is to block Lisa's relationship route so you can pick one of the others.

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Are there some serious theories about shooting and why dev did what he did?
Just a thought...What if it`s to remind the MC that everything has consequences?
Im only on Lisa route and Lisa+Jade route avoiding all the other beauties...He has two cute hotties and still thinks about banging other girls?
Also he claimed to be the Manager of the band...But acting like some school kids who need to fight ?
His whole family showed him how to be succesful,and he seems not stupid to addapt those skills...
I get it its overwhelming this new life...
But i also hope the MC will rethink some previous actions,he`s not a teenager anymore...He wants a succesfull carreer with his band...
He MUST realize that its SERIOUS now to focus on the band...
And hopefully he`ll realize it after the shot...
The MC is the one to blame for...
YES the Punks are annoying like shit...But a Manager should be smarter to get rid of them...
Maybe this is what Mr.Jet wanted?
A responsible MC ;) Who knows...

(english isn`t my native language)

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
Well, you can undo your choice and play a man-whore route to "get the most out of the game". Considering this is not an harem game, don't be surprised if you also get the worst possible ending when the game it's done, so I wouldn't call that option "better".

Also, after the event at home with Lisa when you help her with her song, it's reasonable to think that if you're interested in her you should stick with her at every chance given. I think this game does a great job "punishing" players for thinking she'll be waiting for us no matter what we do. It's obvious that the MC is expecting an immediate "sexual reward" when he chooses to go with Eve and Marie instead of staying with her, and she just moves on and find other options too, blocking your paths with her.

See, I do get where you're coming from and I guess it is important that one accepts that this is not a harem game and you aren't supposed to be able to get away with whatever you want.

However, I mean purely from a content perspective, there is obviously just more stuff if you pick the Lisa route and there's nothing you get instead of that if you don't go that way.

Similarly, if you assume that focusing on one girl will get you the "best ending" with that girl, then the fact that choosing Marie means that you get nothing (because she doesn't make another appearance throughout the game as far as I'm aware) seems just a bit disappointing. It actually relates to what Avaron said just after you:

There are 4 main love interests, the option to go with Marie is to block Lisa's relationship route so you can pick one of the others.
Basically Marie isn't a love interest, she's just a block. And that, to me, is just kind of frustrating. You aren't picking one or the other, you are picking one or nothing until maybe later. If that makes sense?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Basically Marie isn't a love interest, she's just a block. And that, to me, is just kind of frustrating. You aren't picking one or the other, you are picking one or nothing until maybe later. If that makes sense?
It's not just a block for later, you can start something with Selina pretty early on so he added a way to get out of a potential relationship which will come back to bite you later while also adding a one night stand sex scene.

Reactions: DarkOs31
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes