Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
there's no need for that.
Its still offered in the op and the poster wanted to know if it could be used with the walkthrough. I was just trying to clarify

Edit: So is it removed or not? And if it is removed why don't you need the restore mod to restore it? Now I'm curious lol

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
well that scene is irrelevant. not needed plotwise.
Its a sex scene. To someone a sex scene will always be needed lol. Also some have the desire to see every little bit of "extras" or non Canonical that are out there.

I totally thought you meant the mod wasn't needed to restore the scene not that the scene was not needed for the plot. Lol i need more coffee

• Angry
Reactions: Macgamer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well I don't remember how much is shown actually and how long it lasts. still it doesn't add anything plotwise (except some players hatred/dislike towards daddy dearest but that's in players minds not in game).

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
well I don't remember how much is shown actually and how long it lasts. still it doesn't add anything plotwise (except some players hatred/dislike towards daddy dearest but that's in players minds not in game).
Its all good. I just got confused in meanings. Thank you and thank coffee :)

• Angry
Reactions: Macgamer

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It was a blowjob, if remember right outside of old practice area of MC. Just it did not paint Nicole in the wayMrJet wants her to be seen now for whatever reason and plans he has for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
It was a blowjob, if remember right outside of old practice area of MC. Just it did not paint Nicole in the wayMrJet wants her to be seen now for whatever reason and plans he has for her.
It was in his office actually, and it wasn't just Nicole, that scene also made the dad seem like much more of a unrepentant dick than before which is counterproductive to a redemption arc.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Me and this game have had a weird time when it comes to best girl.

Selina was my best girl until Anna got the stage, then Anna got pushed back for a while and Selina came back strong with her confession. Then all the dates happened with Jane and she bumped up, then Anna came back with ninja skills and awesome sex.

Then Nicole told them all to hold her beer and won the game.

Shame she isn't main girl but she does seem like she'd make an awesome fuck buddy but not sure about relationship.

So Selina won again.

Emma is another one i'd love a route for, they make a great couple but i'm more than happy with the main 4 even though my Lisa save is my least fave. Jade helps but Lisa just isn't in the same bracket as the other 3.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Me and this game have had a weird time when it comes to best girl.

Selina was my best girl until Anna got the stage, then Anna got pushed back for a while and Selina came back strong with her confession. Then all the dates happened with Jane and she bumped up, then Anna came back with ninja skills and awesome sex.

Then Nicole told them all to hold her beer and won the game.

Shame she isn't main girl but she does seem like she'd make an awesome fuck buddy but not sure about relationship.

So Selina won again.

Emma is another one i'd love a route for, they make a great couple but i'm more than happy with the main 4 even though my Lisa save is my least fave. Jade helps but Lisa just isn't in the same bracket as the other 3.
Choices choices, eh?

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes