Jun 21, 2020

Hey guys! Not much news today. The work is going well. Currently making a big scene with different story consequences depending on your previous choices. Yeah, that's right, the consequences. You didn't think the protagonist would get away with it, did you? Well, anyway, you'll see it for yourself soon.

As for numbers, at the moment I have almost 150 renderings and 2 animations ready. I know, it is not so much, but in the near future, I plan to significantly increase their number.

I guess that's all I wanted to tell you right now. Thank you for your support and good luck!

MrJet
Thanks for posting all these Patreon updates, Englen! I've noticed you've done so in the threads of several games I've been following and I really appreciate it.

Is this game coming to steam?
I hope it is. I'm personally not a fan of paying monthly for an unfinished product (and I'm also not rolling in fucking cash) but I do like to buy 'em when they're done. If it's on a storefront I already use, all the better!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This one is rich ... get a load of this ... ”consequences” ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
MC already got away with seeing both fiery red head beauties
teasing and flirting with him in unison!

Where would them consequences be ? Sure enough not being phased by sharing their lust would not falter!
Then again, this whole venue shenanigans was part of MC reconciling with the family.
With that stupid fire cracker nonsence depleting all ounces of benevolence from the boss, who knows...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
consequences: cheating lisa, chose caroline's (or what's that club owner's name) offer and she does some shenanigans with selina's mommy, etc.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Hey guys! Not much news today. The work is going well. Currently making a big scene with different story consequences depending on your previous choices. Yeah, that's right, the consequences. You didn't think the protagonist would get away with it, did you? Well, anyway, you'll see it for yourself soon.

As for numbers, at the moment I have almost 150 renderings and 2 animations ready. I know, it is not so much, but in the near future, I plan to significantly increase their number.

I guess that's all I wanted to tell you right now. Thank you for your support and good luck!

MrJet
Yeah baby give me those consequences! :LOL:

Jul 20, 2020
I haven't read through the thread, I'm about to start up this vn. But I have a question regarding the story, which I know isn't complete yet.

Without spoilers, is this one going to be a downer or leave me feeling depressed/"meh" after playing it like say "acting lessons" or "being a dik" did?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I haven't read through the thread, I'm about to start up this vn. But I have a question regarding the story, which I know isn't complete yet.

Without spoilers, is this one going to be a downer or leave me feeling depressed/"meh" after playing it like say "acting lessons" or "being a dik" did?
You might want to wait for next update, this one ends on a cliffhanger that is not a fun one. Likely all will end up well also considering words dev, but the ending of last update is not best moment to wait for next one. Overall the game is really worth it though, quite a few nice ladies around.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Pretty sure dev already mentioned he is not going for that.

Jul 20, 2020
You might want to wait for next update, this one ends on a cliffhanger that is not a fun one. Likely all will end up well also considering words dev, but the ending of last update is not best moment to wait for next one. Overall the game is really worth it though, quite a few nice ladies around.
Thanks for the advice, although I did end up playing through it as a lisa hardline/pure playthrough, and with what you said in your post, i kept an eye out and it was foreshadowed pretty heavy so I knew something was going to happen. Wasn't the happiest of cliffhangers, but definitely not to what I was fearing most. Solid VN overall so far.

Reactions: DA22
D

Deleted member 2864846

I hadn't realized how long this VN has been out until seeing this thread. In large part because I would have expected the language and grammar problems to have been addressed after all this time. It's really clear the writer isn't a native English speaker, because their choice of words and phrases are consistently odd or inappropriate. This would benefit greatly from having a native speaker go over the script with the writer and fixing the language so it doesn't sound so strange.

Renders are really solid, however, and the minigames aren't obnoxious. I do enjoy a few of the characters, but none of them stand out as remarkably memorable. If this was a first-time project, it's commendable despite the serious flaws in the text.

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
This is one of the few games where I don't have a clear cut favorite love interest so far in the game. Mainly because the girls are are so well done with looks and story. Selina may have a slight edge at to top right now. Damn see looked good in that tub.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes