ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
There is no harem so, yeah.

Most of us play on multiple saves because sooner or later anyone playing manwhore routes is going to end up in the shit and alone so we pick.
I play a manwhore route and when it is time to choose .. i will choose everyone one her own save lol

Reactions: Ziltoid

wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
So far I love Selina too, but damn the ex is hot as fuck.
Yeah look she's close second (and by close I mean VERY CLOSE). There's just something about Selina's storyline that I dig and find interesting.

Me and this game have had a weird time when it comes to best girl.

Selina was my best girl until Anna got the stage, then Anna got pushed back for a while and Selina came back strong with her confession. Then all the dates happened with Jane and she bumped up, then Anna came back with ninja skills and awesome sex.

Then Nicole told them all to hold her beer and won the game.

Shame she isn't main girl but she does seem like she'd make an awesome fuck buddy but not sure about relationship.

So Selina won again.

Emma is another one i'd love a route for, they make a great couple but i'm more than happy with the main 4 even though my Lisa save is my least fave. Jade helps but Lisa just isn't in the same bracket as the other 3.
I'm tellin y'all, Selina has that black hole singularity vibe to her that makes you keep comin back :p:p

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
cant wait for Update 0.8 where Julia will have lost her memory due to the events of last update and forget MC is her brother and we finally get a julia sex scene
suggested before and still it'd be incest.

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
Indeed it is really hard to pick only one girl i like the most so i'm going full manwhore as of now, but when the time comes and i have to make my decision i already have my endgame done: Lisa. I just love her. It's really hard to pick only one due to how well written and likeable the characters are - wich is great-, but it makes it really hard for me to choose one.

As of now my rank is:

LISA
Selina - i adore her specially ater her backstory
Jade
Jane
Anna

Nicole and Marie are great as well! I think Marie would be a better lover interest than Anna. I love the cougars that are Roa and Catherine as well.

Love love love Julia as well if
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i wouldn't mind a little bit of incest in there

Last edited:
Reactions: Doni94

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hey guys! Not much news today. The work is going well. Currently making a big scene with different story consequences depending on your previous choices. Yeah, that's right, the consequences. You didn't think the protagonist would get away with it, did you? Well, anyway, you'll see it for yourself soon.

As for numbers, at the moment I have almost 150 renderings and 2 animations ready. I know, it is not so much, but in the near future, I plan to significantly increase their number.

I guess that's all I wanted to tell you right now. Thank you for your support and good luck!

MrJet

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes