DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like Abhai said, it would destroy the tone of the game and dev said in a post he himself made that was not his intention for the game. Putting it in as a cliffhanger that takes months to resolve did already do enough damage as is to the feeling some people have with the game, since sadness is what I also associate with the game until next update is out and situation is resolved.

DineshakR

Sep 16, 2020
Like Abhai said, it would destroy the tone of the game and dev said in a post he himself made that was not his intention for the game. Putting it in as a cliffhanger that takes months to resolve did already do enough damage as is to the feeling some people have with the game, since sadness is what I also associate with the game until next update is out and situation is resolved.
did he said here or in patreon?
Coz patrons requested incest that's why

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
In Patreon, but someone posted it here too

Hey, guys. I am glad to inform you that work on the next update has already started. It's always hard to launch work on a new update. You need to plan a lot of events, all sorts of branches in the story, and finally, choose the love Interest on which to focus. I have already done some of this stuff, but some of it is still in the process. Right now I am busy planning events, creating new scenes, and making renderings.

I spent a week on vacation and now I am full of energy. I have a lot of work to do, but I will try to do everything at its best.

I also want to say that I have read a lot of feedback and I understand very well that the end of the last update was a bit dramatic. But I want to remind you that despite the ending event, I always told you the main message of my game will be to entertain you, not to make you sad. So just wait for the next update and maybe everything will be not as bad as you think ;)

Thank you for your support!

MrJet

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The incest argument is nonsense, some people like to hit others over the head with that. Dev made clear enough there will be no incest since it is not his thing and that is fair enough. Even if I for myself think he might not have started those questions himself, but did make them explode when he made Julia seem possibly interested during the Jane path and showed a lot of skin with Julia at that time. :p

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
i feel like he just wanted an out from all the incest requests. and hospitalizing or killing her are the only real ways to get her to take a backseat to this story and keep her out of the public zeitgeist.

Reactions: wh1ter0se

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
i feel like he just wanted an out from all the incest requests. and hospitalizing or killing her are the only real ways to get her to take a backseat to this story and keep her out of the public zeitgeist.
At the cost of his game though if he would do that, it would destroy it partly or more for some to a lot of people, since it would change tone of game and also the world of MC a lot. (always hard to talk for other people though).

Well he made a mistake with Julia earlier on and unfortunately those even increased questions will remain because of that. Well he now knows for any next game that you should be very careful to put family members in and then expose them too much especially if also show them in the skin or have them show potential interest, you live and learn as a dev as we all do by doing things both well and by making mistakes. :p

Creeperswarm

Feb 27, 2020
this game is surely in top 5 for me, I like characters, story and the attention to details like properly modelled clothes and small things like food, drinks, interior pieces etc which are more of ugly placeholders in other games. Though english translations are bad in some dialogues.

siam895

Dec 3, 2017
Firstly, gotta say this game is amazing af, just mindblown.

secondly, is it only me who noticed the amount of time the characters said "its mutual"?

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes