Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
View attachment 846149

Hey guys! Time is running so fast that I barely noticed how another development week had passed.

I can say that things have been going pretty well lately. I've almost finished the big event with Jade and Lisa and will soon start working on the event with Jane.

In this update, I plan to focus on all major love interests (Anna, Jane, Selina, and Lisa + Jade). Not to mention the fact that I need to make different variations of some consequences and develop the main storyline. Well, I guess it will be a difficult task that will take a lot of time. But I assure you the result will be worth it.

Anyway, as I said, everything is going pretty well. So far I have 270 renders and 3 animations and now working on new scenes.

Okay, I guess that's all the news for today. Have a good week and thank you for your support!

MrJet
Here we can see Julia re-evaluating what's really important in life after the incident, to be a workalcoholic or spend more time with family and the loved ones :HideThePain:

Reactions: Pointything

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Question. The Walkthrough Mod and Restore Nicole Mod BOTH contain a script file, but for different reasons. Which means you can't have both installed at the same time. So, is there a way to be able to have both installed?

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Question. The Walkthrough Mod and Restore Nicole Mod BOTH contain a script file, but for different reasons. Which means you can't have both installed at the same time. So, is there a way to be able to have both installed?
No. Either or. You would need to have a separate installation of the game for each mod.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Here we can see Julia re-evaluating what's really important in life after the incident, to be a workalcoholic or spend more time with family and the loved ones :HideThePain:
If this was another game preferably in MC's bed together with Jane. :p Just joking, i know incest will not be a path in this game since it is not the devs thing and even an evil Modder would have way too much work to ever add that at this state of the game in a believable way.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
If this was another game preferably in MC's bed together with Jane. :p Just joking, i know incest will not be a path in this game since it is not the devs thing and even an evil Modder would have way too much work to ever add that at this state of the game in a believable way.
It doesn't have to be with Jane and MC, It could be Julia with her own lovers :sneaky:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It doesn't have to be with Jane and MC, It could be Julia with her own lovers :sneaky:
Very unlikely, that would give way too big of a shit storm besides fanning the incest demands to high heaven again. There will be no sex for Julia, she will have to stay a reborn virgin or be very secretive of her sex life so players will never find out. :p

Reactions: An Original Name

jerrod_stone

Jun 22, 2020
Very unlikely, that would give way too big of a shit storm besides fanning the incest demands to high heaven again. There will be no sex for Julia, she will have to stay a virgin or be very secretive of her sex life. :p
Why is her model soooo hot....she could be fugly or just plain but nooooooo she is the hottest of the lot:cry:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Very unlikely, that would give way too big of a shit storm besides fanning the incest demands to high heaven again. There will be no sex for Julia, she will have to stay a reborn virgin or be very secretive of her sex life so players will never find out. :p
That's a bit childish imo, "The mc can't fug his sister so no one else can either".
Like como on, the game isn't an incest one and never was.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That's a bit childish imo, "The mc can't fug his sister so no one else can't either".
Like como on, the game isn't an incest one and never was.
Well you may call it childish, but we both know if it would happen, there is not enough popcorn in the world to watch the explosion both here or on patreon. :p It is the most likely reason why the role of Nicole has changed in the game, though we never would have seen the MC-Nicole scenes with Julia still in that role.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes