DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yup..we need to get Emma back! Maybe after she spills the beans to us about what dad tried and we can forgive her and take her back. Would love more time with her myself.
Unlikely he will add Emma as a main girl, there is a reason likely he limited the outcomes to a few main girls and even dropped a few girls from the beginning from rest of game. Game else would just become to big and unmanageable for the dev and would never ever end. It is sad, but it is just one dev with one or two computers doing his best. So what he can do is limited in the end.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That does not make it any less childish.
Well whether it is childish or not, well asking for an Emma route while dev clearly said there would not be one is exactly the same thing. :p It is always easier to see the splinter in someone elses eye as they say. :p Thing is MrJet made decisions based upon what he wanted with his game and reactions he noticed. Now do I agree with them all, maybe not and I do not have to. In the end it is his game and not mine to make.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do i get this scene ?
IIRC that is the day 4 Selina phone call....think it is linked to not telling rosa how you met when you have dinner at Selina's. Could be mistaken on that though...(never told Rosa the truth myself so that's the only trigger I can think of for it).

hellomate1

Jul 31, 2018
I'm so happy this game didn't put a character limit on my band names. Panic At The Gates Between All That Remains Bleeding Through The Eyes Of The Dead From Autumn To Every Time I Lay Dying In Flames At The Disco is going to melt faces.
Having Panic At The Disco and As I Lay Dying in your band name is definitely cursed - and adding in All That Remains just makes it doomed. It completely explains the end of the most recent update.

fr45

Dec 25, 2017
So our character is a teenager who runs away from responsibility.
And every girl he meets is like 'I am jealous and wanna serious relationship'.
I find this completely hilarious.

• Angry
Reactions: DanielleAVN

fr45

Dec 25, 2017
yeah, nothing like a great wvm harem, upstanding reality game...completely hilarious.
A person whose answer to the question of 'what do you do for life' is 'eh nothing really just trying to play some rock and oh btw i am living in apartment which someone else pays for and also i have zero income' is a hilarious choice of long-term partnership.

• Angry
Reactions: DanielleAVN

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
A person whose answer to the question of 'what do you do for life' is 'eh nothing really just trying to play some rock and oh btw i am living in apartment which someone else pays for and also i have zero income' is a hilarious choice of long-term partnership.
and when exactly that enlightenment happened to you?

the game is all about "becoming a rock star", fighting for your/mc ways, be a rebel and independent, and fuck various girls/women along the journey....so, what exactly is your problem here?

• Angry
Reactions: fr45

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
and when exactly that enlightenment happened to you?

the game is all about "becoming a rock star", fighting for your/mc ways, be a rebel and independent, and fuck various girls/women along the journey....so, what exactly is your problem here?
Don't....don't feed him Abhai....

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Don't....don't feed him Abhai....
yep, you are right, im a bit tired, so mistakes happen.
i wrote a bit about him being a troll/trolling in the previous post, yet deleted it and went with pure ontopic, with no personal attacks and similar shit...just simple "feeding" instead.

Ahjgfg

Apr 19, 2018
Hey guys can anyone tell me when was the last update ?
I forget if I playd the last update or not!

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes