Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
All Girls :)
I often wonder why people ask for full saves...what's the point..you can't play them again? Lost saves...new update is due...fair enough I guess. So thought I'd be helpful. But as has been said...no harem. I have 6 saves, each of the 5Li's and a misc/side girl route. You decide what you want I'll happily upload it for you.

MyKneesDawg

Apr 9, 2020
Any way to play the 0.70 update on Mac? (Mac only has 0.55 so far)

Ex. Taking the PC BARS 0.70 files and dragging them to certain folders on the Mac 0.55 BARS folder

Thx

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Any way to play the 0.70 update on Mac? (Mac only has 0.55 so far)

Ex. Taking the PC BARS 0.70 files and dragging them to certain folders on the Mac 0.55 BARS folder

Thx
try to compile it by yourself (you already have pc-version), it is easy enough:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

Hey guys!

Last week, when I was finishing the event with Lisa and Jade, I have got some interesting ideas and decided to expand it a bit. I also added a small event for Lisa's path only (this time there won't be any lewd scenes with her, but rather a few romantic ones). At the moment I have 410+ renders and 4 animations, and right now I'm starting to work on the event with other girls. To be honest, there will be a lot of branches in this update and as a result, there will be a little more work than usual (as well as renders). But sooner or later this branching of the plot should have happened. And I hope that you already chose your favorite love interest and will be satisfied with the way the story will develop.

I also felt that the game lacked background music, so I added six new melodies and mixed them with the old ones. I think the new tracks will fit perfectly into the game and its light mood.

I guess that's all news that I wanted to tell you. Thank you for your support!

MrJet
we will have to decide ........ I bring all the girls on, I'm ready to explode

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
did you know that lisa's sister works as receptionist to pervy psychologist in false hero?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I often wonder why people ask for full saves...what's the point..you can't play them again? Lost saves...new update is due...fair enough I guess. So thought I'd be helpful. But as has been said...no harem. I have 6 saves, each of the 5Li's and a misc/side girl route. You decide what you want I'll happily upload it for you.
Usually these people just want the full gallery unlocked to watch the lewd scenes, they don't have any interest in the game itself
Laziness. He doesn't want to play the game and neither does he wants to read the OP to find and grab the mod.
=====================================

Anyway, nice to know Mr.jet is trying to diversify the music for the game.:)

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes