DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
the previous version is from August 26 next week it will be 2 months and the percentage will be (maybe) 50% so if the math doesn't deceive we would have it at Christmas
Likely bit earlier, remember dev did take a short break as well after last update, which is fair enough since he should look after himself as well and is not our slave. Then again with the cliffhanger ending of last update, a fast follow up update might have been smarter, even if just fully focused on fallout of that and some resolution, though then some would complain short update. Instead of a real long update after that takes a lot of time. Ah well sometimes you cannot win and best do as a dev what you think is best. :p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i can't save game its only black screen same for settings is that a bug?
Could be it's not a bug I've encountered, you can load save from the main menu without issues? Maybe start a new game for a minute and see if you can save? Just to rule out any issues with your save file.

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018
Could be it's not a bug I've encountered, you can load save from the main menu without issues? Maybe start a new game for a minute and see if you can save? Just to rule out any issues with your save file.
i manege to save but still only black screen and when i go to prerences its also only black screen idk why

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i manege to save but still only black screen and when i go to prerences its also only black screen idk why
Strange, I'm not sure what the issue could be if everything else is working apart from that perhaps the original download is missing files :unsure:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
What are you playing on? PC/Mac/phone? Silly question...have you tried rebooting?

Edit: FYI - I have not had any problems with the last update.

MyKneesDawg

Apr 9, 2020
try to compile it by yourself (you already have pc-version), it is easy enough:
Thank you for the link. I tried doing this but my Mac doesn't even open the Renpy app. I've tried the hacks suggested on the thread (using terminal, the unarchiver). Still nothing.

Nonetheless, I appreciate your reply.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Would that be the issue? the black screen seems to be only appearing while he is in preferences if it is a bug it's a strange one I've never encountered anything like it.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Would that be the issue? the black screen seems to be only appearing while he is in preferences if it is a bug it's a strange one I've never encountered anything like it.
No. Still same game engine displaying the screen. Got to be something with his PC.

Edit. He is the only one having the problem. I think we have helped as much as we can without actually being hands on.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well if game works ok then save screen should do same.

fresh dl and then try? w/o any mods.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes