d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Too many characters © MrJet
she was introduced as one of the first girls in the game. Many people talk about her here so she was really famous. developer should have continued her path.

This game is great but i still feel bad that some of the girls never appeared again. I liked Marie and Jessica(the girl MC met while working as a bartender). Would have loved to have relationship with Marie in this game. On the top of that MC's sister who is an off-limit character is so damn beautiful. A lot of wastes going on in this game.

Please don't get out hopes too high by introducing such beautiful characters and then not continuing their story.

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
she was introduced as one of the first girls in the game. Many people talk about her here so she was really famous. developer should have continued her path.

This game is great but i still feel bad that some of the girls never appeared again. I liked Marie and Jessica(the girl MC met while working as a bartender). Would have loved to have relationship with Marie in this game. On the top of that MC's sister who is an off-limit character is so damn beautiful. A lot of wastes going on in this game.

Please don't get out hopes too high by introducing such beautiful characters and then not continuing their story.
Dev have said several times that he couldn't figure out a satisfying path for those initial girls as the others started to spark his creativity better, and he intends to rework those scenes in the final version to make it clear they aren't main love interests. That's what a creative work in progress sometimes means, critical and unexpected changes are bound to happen and there's no reason to blame the dev for this

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Dev have said several times that he couldn't figure out a satisfying path for those initial girls as the others started to spark his creativity better, and he intends to rework those scenes in the final version to make it clear they aren't main love interests. That's what a creative work in progress sometimes means, critical and unexpected changes are bound to happen and there's no reason to blame the dev for this
I would not mind if developer just removes the character completely. That way people who have not played the game yet will not complain for not having marie's route.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Any, any chance of Nicole becoming a major LI at this point?
Unlikely, that would be a major surprise. I suspect she will be a part in one way or the other in the Jane endgame though.
Admittedly it is unlikely but I hope that it happens. The night and subsequent morning that the mc shared with her implied a possible future relationship. But that might just be wishful thinking on my part, because Nicole is my favorite girl in this game. Mr. Jet just makes some great looking love interests and it was hard to choose really.

Reactions: p22

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I wanted that asshole derek to get shot. I thought Jacob will be shot since he was the one fighting micheal. I least expected Julia to get shot. Why was it required to drag her into this? she better don't die. I know she is off limits for MC but she's the most beautiful one and she's one of the reasons i play this game.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I wanted that asshole derek to get shot. I thought Jacob will be shot since he was the one fighting micheal. I least expected Julia to get shot. Why was it required to drag her into this? she better don't die. I know she is off limits for MC but she's the most beautiful one and she's one of the reasons i play this game.
I was kind of hoping a cop or maybe even a security guard from the concert was around heard all the commotion and seen that clown waving the gun around and have him shot instead would have been more preferable.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is nonsense - there were only the performers, presumably nobody else, they know eachother.
The fact they get out to the alley could have been a smoke break, take some air away from the party.
Julia was very relaxed thinking they were actual professionals, not school grounds bullies with guns!
hoping a cop or maybe even a security guard from the concert was around
remember that MC and the other knuckle heads thought they were just like the VIPs, minus the fame

Reactions: Mormont

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Would that be the issue? the black screen seems to be only appearing while he is in preferences if it is a bug it's a strange one I've never encountered anything like it.
Possibly unrelated totally, but I had a black screen issue with another game due to an out of date copy of C++ 2015-2019 Redistributables. Try getting the latest copy from and see if that corrects the issue. Not sure if it will help but it can't really hurt. Just make sure you get the correct version for your processor.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That is nonsense - there were only the performers, presumably nobody else, they know eachother.
The fact they get out to the alley could have been a smoke break, take some air away from the party.
Julia was very relaxed thinking they were actual professionals, not school grounds bullies with guns!

remember that MC and the other knuckle heads thought they were just like the VIPs, minus the fame
Was more of a what-if scenario ideally that would have been the case but I understand it was taken out for the purpose of drama with the Julia situation.

Possibly unrelated totally, but I had a black screen issue with another game due to an out of date copy of C++ 2015-2019 Redistributables. Try getting the latest copy from and see if that corrects the issue. Not sure if it will help but it can't really hurt. Just make sure you get the correct version for your processor.
That could be worth a try Tdius see if that fixes your error that Arigon has kindly posted. (y)

Reactions: Arigon

NEWtimmer

Apr 12, 2020
Thanks 4 the game, i already finished it
I just wish the MC could just bang every single women in game, some you have to do a threesome, some you can't even get in touch with
Anyway, still a great game

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is the spice of life ... let it run through you ... embrace the grace of babes!
MC could just bang every single women in game
Relationship is a 2 way street, player, not very inticing twisting every one of the girls hearts
with them to have nuthin to show 4 it ... have faith in your baes!

Be the rockstar!

• Love
Reactions: NEWtimmer
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes