Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I am getting the feeling Nicole may end up being an actual love interest... If I can get past the fact that I want Jane more than anyone else, then Nicole would be my next pick. I am betting pursuing a Jane relationship will lock out Nicole for her career reasons. She was a different woman the morning after, so I doubt she is going to be a booty call.
Only 4 main LI's, the rest are just side girls. Nicole, as much as some of us want otherwise, is just a aside girl.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
You will be pleased to know the dev is planning on reworking things with Marie.

As it stands she vanishes without a trace abruptly. The dev plans on removing her properly. At least you get to give her a proper send off.

No point comparing her and Emma. Emma is involved in the plot and several of the main cast, Marie serves coffee and doesn't even get a decent sex scene. She's not even a side girl, she's an afterthought.
a proper send off is good for Marie. Well i can only hope developer changes his mind and keeps her character in the game.

Reactions: Lord Soth and p22

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
true that. she just had 2 sex scenes but i found it better than all the lisa's sex scene combined.
Oh, I dunno if I would go that far but at least the scene with Nicole were incredibly memorable. I actually quite like the scenes with Lisa. I haven't yet had time to see all the content with all the LI but I'll get there. (y)

Reactions: Silver-Argus

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
After one point in the story you can ignore the main girls and bang Rosa, Nicole, Catherine and Emma at the same time without consequences so far.
at the same time? that reqs very big bed. :p

good old fashioned orgy.

• Haha
Reactions: Arigon

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
at the same time? that reqs very big bed. :p

good old fashioned orgy.
I mean not being in a serious relationship with anyone.
>start making out with Anna and Selina
>when you get Rosa dump Selina
>when you get Catherine offer dump Anna
>make out with Emma and Nicole
>bar girl and striper fun time
Now you have plenty of fuck buddies with no attachments.

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Fuck no!!! I swear to God that if Dev lets Julia die I don't play this game ever and I STOP supporting this proyect

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
yep, its seems this update gonna take four months.
what do you say, is it "very fast this time" progress?;)
I hope it will be released in early ( or mid ? ) December and there is no need to rework past render just like on v0.70 ( because is already great ) just focus on future updates :cool::cool:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
What better gift for Christmas than knowing that Julia does not die or nothing serious happens to her.
Or on the flip side what a terrible way for the holidays to start when we find out she dies on the operating table...

I'm not putting anything past this mindfuck of a year.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Am I the only one bummed that Ruby is not an option? It may be because I have a weakness for punk girls, but to me she was the hottest girl in the game, and her not being available sucked a bit. Sweet eyes too, so she would have made for an interesting L.I.
Ruby would violate the Bro Code. So no, I am not bummed. Gotta keep my drummer happy!

Ak07

Nov 13, 2018
somebody please share persistent file to unlock gallery, working double shifts no time to play

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes