HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
hopefully we get the pros and cons of the next updates . personally im thinking about making a file where i only stick with selina and her mom rosa cuz their the best especially rosa . im curious to see how that dynamic goes

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
That would be great ( if that realy happen )
Because fans can't wait to see our goddess (Julia ) Condition and more Catherine/Rosa scene maybe ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Max1276

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Anna17b.jpg

Hey guys! For the last few weeks, I have been working on new scenes, renders, and a bit on dialogues. Unfortunately, I didn't have much time to work on the animations, but I will try to focus a little more on this part of development.

You have also probably noticed that the percentage of readiness for the next update is moving a bit slower than usual. Believe me, it's not because I'm working slower, no, it's because the update promises to be much larger than I originally planned. I guess it would be much more reasonable to split it up and release it as it is, but the structure of it does not allow me to do it. As I said in my previous posts everything will develop not only in-depth but also in width (different paths). So you will see a unique branch for each of your love interests. And I can't leave any of the characters behind because all of them have their own role in this particular part of the story.

Okay, now let's go to the numbers. Right now I have almost 600 renders and 5 animations. And how many of them will be in the finished version I do not even know yet. But I will just trust my gut and try to make the update you like.

All right, thank you for your support and have a good week!

MrJet

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

Hey guys! For the last few weeks, I have been working on new scenes, renders, and a bit on dialogues. Unfortunately, I didn't have much time to work on the animations, but I will try to focus a little more on this part of development.

You have also probably noticed that the percentage of readiness for the next update is moving a bit slower than usual. Believe me, it's not because I'm working slower, no, it's because the update promises to be much larger than I originally planned. I guess it would be much more reasonable to split it up and release it as it is, but the structure of it does not allow me to do it. As I said in my previous posts everything will develop not only in-depth but also in width (different paths). So you will see a unique branch for each of your love interests. And I can't leave any of the characters behind because all of them have their own role in this particular part of the story.

Okay, now let's go to the numbers. Right now I have almost 600 renders and 5 animations. And how many of them will be in the finished version I do not even know yet. But I will just trust my gut and try to make the update you like.

All right, thank you for your support and have a good week!

MrJet
very well, I like that mrjet always provides information on its development status. this update promises high expectations

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes