K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
So it could just be totally innocuous but the incest patch keeps getting blocked as a trojan when I try and download it.
Can't imagine why. Sounds like a very over-zealous anti-virus program. Which site were you trying to download them from?
The patch is actually just a bunch of renpy scripts, they're only text files. You can unzip them, open them up and check them yourself. I got them from the mega link - there's nothing bad in that file.

terracewalkin

Jun 23, 2017
Can't imagine why. Sounds like a very over-zealous anti-virus program. Which site were you trying to download them from?
The patch is actually just a bunch of renpy scripts, they're only text files. You can unzip them, open them up and check them yourself. I got them from the mega link - there's nothing bad in that file.
Yeah I kinda thought that might be a false positive. I tried the mega link and the mediafire one.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
It's kind of weird that I'm on not on the Sandra path (I'm clicking the opposite buttons to make her dislike me), and she's still on my dick. Why was the story hardwired for me to go out with her no matter what I do?

It really is not. If you tell her (Sandra) that she should leave for her new job and say you would not survive a long distance relationship, you essential break off the relationship and start banging the "boss-chick".

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I am just waiting on Haley and MC moving in with Adriana and having a 3some with Adrianna then later having a 4some when MC and Haley invite Dianne over then start getting it on with Adriana then invite Dianne to join, yummy! :sneaky:

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Awesome update for Sandra fans. Haley is halfway through to getting Sandra all the way into her relationship with her brother. The final scene was sexy and hot, did Sandra had experience with girls beyond kissing?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Awesome update for Sandra fans. Haley is halfway through to getting Sandra all the way into her relationship with her brother. The final scene was sexy and hot, did Sandra had experience with girls beyond kissing?
If she was a beginner, she was definitely enthusiastic... :love:

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
This is one of my favourite games/stories, its good to see another quality release.
One thing I don't understand is, this is a big file and takes some time to download as compressed, it then takes about 7 mins on my system to unpack, when its unpacked there is another compressed file inside and it takes about another 7-8 minutes to open that.
Why two compressed files ?
Actually It took longer for me to decompress twice the files than dl the whole pack...

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
You're never going to have a route without Haley in a game called "Haley's Story".
Well, in that case, obviously no, but it's not always the case. You can have multiple non-Melody endings in "Melody" for instance. Or for incest games, the path to be alone with your sister in "My sister, my roommate" is pretty tedious, and is more like a bad ending (or to add her in your possible relationship, you have to actively destroy hers).

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Anyone know how to install the incest patch on mac
Control click on the game and pick show package contents
Open Contents
Open Resources
Hold down the option key and drag the game folder to autorun
when asked replace the conflicting files...

However. The latest patch is for .96 I'm not sure if it will work for .94
Good luck

Reactions: Troy9000
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes