K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
*sigh* No old saves on my machine, or it refuses to load them. Looks like I have to go through all that old teacher crap again :(
That was the worse part of the story for me, I just skipped over that part without reading any of it. Deep breath...

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Yeah I know, that's what I'm sad about
Haleys the best girl she reminds me of my gf apart from the sister and being abused bit, just the banter and affection she shows towards the mc and the nose bite we been doing that since we was 5

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
When everyone is attacking Sandra and you just here wishing for her solo route :cry:
Not everyone.

There are a few vocal people on here but Sandra is quite popular all round, there is a reason she has more content than all the other girls.

You're never going to have a route without Haley in a game called "Haley's Story".
Other games have been named after one of the girls but still had other love interests.

Melody is the title character of her own game but there are 3 other main love interests. The main story is about her career but the Mc can end up with a different girl.

Banking on Bella has several routes.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
I can only speak for myself, of course, but I prefer Sandra because she seems to be hard working, honest, loyal, definitely not a slut. While we all enjoy a good slutty storyline, if we're looking for someone to get into our lives I think most of us would prefer the girl next door type which Sandra does so well. It's not easy to build a good character in a visual novel where you have to keep the text to a reasonable limit but the dev's done well here I think.
And I think that Sandra looks better than Haley anyway. Haley has a great body, can't deny that, but her mouth is far too large for my tastes and she's a bit brash. Sandra's more refined without being snooty and why am I commenting on girls that don't actually exist... sheesh...:oops:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Other games have been named after one of the girls but still had other love interests.

Melody is the title character of her own game but there are 3 other main love interests. The main story is about her career but the Mc can end up with a different girl.

Lol well I stand corrected!

Jul 20, 2020
I apologize if I missed something, but I had the 95 update where it stops after you leave the parents place when you deal with the teacher and visit the lake. .96 does the same thing, was the update just a scene added somewhere in the middle? I keep seeing pple mention Sandra, which in my playthrough, I broke it off with her completely (I didn't like her as a character). So the 96 update has nothing for me in that regards, correct?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I apologize if I missed something, but I had the 95 update where it stops after you leave the parents place when you deal with the teacher and visit the lake. .96 does the same thing, was the update just a scene added somewhere in the middle? I keep seeing pple mention Sandra, which in my playthrough, I broke it off with her completely (I didn't like her as a character). So the 96 update has nothing for me in that regards, correct?
Your not on Sandra path so no new content for you and me plus a lot of others who are on Haley's path.

footballprince

May 7, 2020
I have tried a couple of routes and enjoyed them both. I am trying to figure out which potential scenes I have missed. The gallery shows only what you have seen/played, so does somebody either have a list or can help me find out which scenes are missing.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Well I thoroughly enjoyed this release. I'm sure I'll thoroughly enjoy the next one too, since I haven't restricted myself to one route. Nyah, nyah! :ROFLMAO:

By the way, there are hints in this release of content coming with both Adriana and Diane. Just noticing places and references where such content might appear. There are references to Adriana when Haley and the MC are at work. And when Haley and Sandra go jogging, Haley brings up Diane as a fellow jogger. Whether both will be in the next release, who knows?

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
No need, you can build a Mac version from the Windows release - How To Create A 'Mac' Version Of Any Ren'Py Game.
Thanks!
I found I couldn't load my .94 saves. Not sure if that was because they were patched or not. Did you PC folks have a problem with earlier saves? Patched or not?

I played through the path including Sandra from a fresh start to the current end. I'll probably fool around with this some more and see if I can create a free standing mac version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meushi

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Well I thoroughly enjoyed this release. I'm sure I'll thoroughly enjoy the next one too, since I haven't restricted myself to one route. Nyah, nyah! :ROFLMAO:

By the way, there are hints in this release of content coming with both Adriana and Diane. Just noticing places and references where such content might appear. There are references to Adriana when Haley and the MC are at work. And when Haley and Sandra go jogging, Haley brings up Diane as a fellow jogger. Whether both will be in the next release, who knows?
hoping for scenes where Sandra and the mother get together. And Sandra and Hailey, obviously. :love:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Not everyone.

There are a few vocal people on here but Sandra is quite popular all round, there is a reason she has more content than all the other girls.

In my opinion the story line in Melody is not comparable to Haley. In Melody an adult on the rebound from a failed long term relationship moves on short notice to a new town where he knows no one to tutor a young coed. She is one of several women, of various ages, he meets and with whom he forms (or not) relationships. Most of them before he has any opportunity to form one with Melody.

If we're honest here, the only reason that Haley's Story requires an incest patch is the interference of Patreon. The story line was always about the incestuous love between fraternal twins born two minutes apart and, over the course of their lives, never separated for more than two days (band camp). They moved away to a place they weren't known to live and work together so that they could pursue that love. To quote Haley "I've wanted this since high school". The primary reason to include Sandra or Adrianna in their relationship is to hide their incestuous relationship. At least the MC is human enough to select women he can love or at least care for. This story line doesn't leave any room for a path that excludes Haley.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes