kuihome

Apr 17, 2018
No new content with v096 when you are on the Haley only path.
yups just noticed that.. and i had a problem download from nopy each time the achive were corrupted. -_-
almost 20gb of data gone -_- author please include a changelog in the future

clos

May 3, 2017
Absolutely, love the game but some form of changelog would be appreciated. Just downloaded twice and set with wt mod and incest patch separately thinking I messed something up... no changes for my path.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Now if only the dev would have announced that this update is for the Sandra path only... :unsure:

Oh wait a minute, they did.
It's disheartening that some players don't realize that most developers do NOT create their games for pirate sites like this one.

The contents of this release were thoroughly previewed on the developer's Patreon site. That preview was also posted here. Not to mention that several posters warned people here exactly what was in the release when it became available here.

Yeah, some developers are F95-friendly. Unfortunately, as their games become more popular, haters tend to show up here and turn those developers off. Developers who once replied to every F95 comment, wash their hands of us because of that.

Ahh, the wonders of anonymous internet access!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Here's the hope the dev plans to make patch updates one day... download over 4gb everytime a new update with 15 minutes worth of story comes up is almost absurd.
Good idea, but they have had enough trouble getting the programming right without adding the complexity of providing the updates as patches.

• Sad
Reactions: Ziltoid

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
What really gets me is the whole premise of this story is in plenty of countries not illegal. They are two adults and so long there is no off-spring there is nothing incestuous happening. The birth of a child is the incestuous act until then nothing is illegal has happened. The same is true of father daughter relationships. If they are adults they are free to do what they want.

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
It's disheartening that some players don't realize that most developers do NOT create their games for pirate sites like this one.

The contents of this release were thoroughly previewed on the developer's Patreon site. That preview was also posted here. Not to mention that several posters warned people here exactly what was in the release when it became available here.

Yeah, some developers are F95-friendly. Unfortunately, as their games become more popular, haters tend to show up here and turn those developers off. Developers who once replied to every F95 comment, wash their hands of us because of that.

Ahh, the wonders of anonymous internet access!
Yeah i really appreciate when some devs take their time to talk to us. I don't really know why someone would take their time to harass one dev (or actor, musician or whatever at this matter). If you don't like it ok you can have your opinion. But why take your time to abuse someone else over the internet? I think critcs - good or bad - are part of creators life, but there's a huge difference between that and straight up bullying. Just let it go and find something you enjoy, there's no need to stress over something you don't like.

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
What really gets me is the whole premise of this story is in plenty of countries not illegal. They are two adults and so long there is no off-spring there is nothing incestuous happening. The birth of a child is the incestuous act until then nothing is illegal has happened. The same is true of father daughter relationships. If they are adults they are free to do what they want.
I couldn't care less for incest irl. The thing is, most people don't think like me and it is not very well seen but society - even though it's not ilegal in most of the countries. As long as it is consensual i don't give a shit.

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I couldn't care less for incest irl. The thing is, most people don't think the like me and it is not very well seen but society - even though it's not ilegal in most of the countries. As long as it is consensual i don't give a shit.
Most people have a misguided view of the law mainly thanks to the interpretation imposed by this site. It adds spice to some pretty dull stories.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
What really gets me is the whole premise of this story is in plenty of countries not illegal.
That's actually irrelevant. The reason incest is causing problems isn't its legality or otherwise. The problems with it are that the developers want to use sites like Patreon to help get paid for their work and those sites, most of them anyway, have been threatened by a loss of support from their payment processors. The money people pull the strings and set the terms. Pateon get a lot of stick for constantly changing terms and conditions but there's really not much they can do if the likes of paypal, visa, stripe, etc. get together to put pressure on them.

MyKneesDawg

Apr 9, 2020
Just wondering have you tried opening Renpy through the renpy executable found in the Macos folder? I had the same problem as you, being unable to launch renpy just by clicking on it, but i was able to launch it that way instead.

So open the renpysdk folder>right click on the renpy app>show package contents>contents>MacOS>launch renpy executable.

That's how it works for me.
You magnificent bastard.

Reactions: anomkarsa

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
So the last three episodes have been a big fat nothing, just more story which could have been done in one release.

Reactions: Priappus

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
That's actually irrelevant. The reason incest is causing problems isn't its legality or otherwise. The problems with it are that the developers want to use sites like Patreon to help get paid for their work and those sites, most of them anyway, have been threatened by a loss of support from their payment processors. The money people pull the strings and set the terms. Pateon get a lot of stick for constantly changing terms and conditions but there's really not much they can do if the likes of paypal, visa, stripe, etc. get together to put pressure on them.
America is not the world which is always forgotten here.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes