BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Just wanted to ask - why is it that developers don't think they should close the curtains at night when the women stand naked in front of the windows which seem more than not to be full height?

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
It's disheartening that some players don't realize that most developers do NOT create their games for pirate sites like this one.

The contents of this release were thoroughly previewed on the developer's Patreon site. That preview was also posted here. Not to mention that several posters warned people here exactly what was in the release when it became available here.

Yeah, some developers are F95-friendly. Unfortunately, as their games become more popular, haters tend to show up here and turn those developers off. Developers who once replied to every F95 comment, wash their hands of us because of that.

Ahh, the wonders of anonymous internet access!
This comment should be required reading for everyone who signs up for an F95 account. Well said.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Well, in that case, obviously no, but it's not always the case. You can have multiple non-Melody endings in "Melody" for instance. Or for incest games, the path to be alone with your sister in "My sister, my roommate" is pretty tedious, and is more like a bad ending (or to add her in your possible relationship, you have to actively destroy hers).
No offence I can see your agument but if i may just a couple of things.
There is a suttle diffrence between Melody's and Haley's game namely the part where Melody's is just that "Melody" but Heley's is acttually "Haley's story".
Not much diffrent I grant you but it do's rather imply that the game is primarily about and involving Haley to a much greater degree than that implied by a game just called "Melody".
On top of which Melody although contains a girl called Melody to me atleast seemed like it could just as much of been called Melody as in the a musical term.
Because of all the musical reference and the musical information it contained and there was a fair bit of that just as easily as it being for the girl herself.

And the second thing is you mention is "My sister my roommate" but if I remeber correctly that game although it had incest in it that wasn't initially the main focus or Idea as an ending, we were never meant to hook up with the Sister at the End.
And it was only because so very many players requested it that the Dev seemingly but grudgingly added that as an option.

But the point is that out of thoughs three games Haley's Story is the only one that acctually can be said to refer to the girl in it and hint's that it is focused on the Girl in the title spercifically as the LI.

But of course thats just my opinion

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
For one that is very fond of the Sandra route, this update was good.

But... is it me or we are quite close to the ending?

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Awesome update for Sandra fans.
I agree! One of the best so far!

Haley is halfway through to getting Sandra all the way into her relationship with her brother.
Ehhhh... way, way further than half-way. I would say we need one update where they talk and partially reveal (or Sandra catches them in the act) and a second one for resolution and it's done.

did Sandra had experience with girls beyond kissing?
She has now. ;)

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Just wanted to ask - why is it that developers don't think they should close the curtains at night when the women stand naked in front of the windows which seem more than not to be full height?
Keeping in mind that I don't work with any of the various rendering programs running around... I suspect there aren't really tools built in to handle that sort of interaction. I've noticed in every game that I've played that the backgrounds are incredibly static--everyone sleeps on top of their sheets, chairs never move, etc. So it seems likely that you can't do something like cover the windows without adding a new asset.

Reactions: K.T.L.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Solid update even if I'm not a fan of Sandra. Wondering whether she or Adriana will react more strongly to the sibling sexfest.

Nov 27, 2017
To anyone curious enough, the closest real life version of Sandra I've found so far is Amira West.

EDIT: And easily one of the most beautiful black women I've ever seen. With or without implants and we haven't even seen her face yet.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
How about the psychologist? She looks hot to me. :D
What better 'beard' could they find that a psychologist. They are trained to not be judgmental. There is also doctor-client privilege. So... see what she thinks about it! :love:

Realistically, it's probably too late to add her as a love interest for the MC, but I too think she's hot!

Reactions: Nulldev

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I've played up to the end of Episode 7 (according to the walkthrough) and I'm confused as to why Alana is always labelled as "Girl" when she talks. Shouldn't that have changed as soon as she said her name back at the beginning of Episode 2?

Edit: I'm using the incest patch and the in-game walkthrough mod for incest patch, not sure if this would affect anything.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes