Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Right now my fav is the manwhore route in which you're planning to move with Haley and the boss lady into a new house.
Solo Haley is not developep enough and Haley-Sandra is a bit boring imo. so I will wait a couple of months befor playing new updates.

Reactions: frozenfeet

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So, you've just stopped caring about any of the other girls at this point right? Because Lisa, Diane and Arianna have pretty much been ignored for a LONG LONG time now.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Im in haley-sandra route but I didnt see any new scenes. Can you share save files?
If you are using the walkthrough mod it won't progress, it hasn't been updated so will stop where the last update ended.

Neve download mods on games that have just been updated. It takes a while for them to catch up.

Reactions: cwemperor

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Well, nice update. This VN isn't exactly the one with the best sex scenes, but the Haley/MC seducing a drunk Sandra was quite hot.

Usually I say it's just a matter of different tastes, but tbh I don't get how anyone can not like Sandra.
She's beautiful, has a killer body and is totally sweet and caring. She's like prime waifu material.
To you she is, to me I couldn't wait to get rid of her from the moment I met her.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
After all the teasing, all the priming, we finally have everyone's best friend, alcohol, come in and finish the job.

The scene was very hot, and Sandra wasn't just the passive participant that I feared she would be. Things weren't just done to her; she fully participated.

My biggest concern was how MC was going to handle the aftermath. We still don't know what's going to happen the morning after, but his actions and words in the shower were, in my opinion, perfect. He didn't shy away from it. He didn't put the blame on Haley. It happened, everyone enjoyed it, and this will hopefully set the tone for The New Normal going forward. I am, however, 100% expecting a little bit more drama from Sandra as she, sober, comes to the realization that she had been groomed for this for a while. Let's see how things develop.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
After all the teasing, all the priming, we finally have everyone's best friend, alcohol, come in and finish the job. The scene was very hot, and Sandra wasn't just the passive participant that I feared she would be. Things weren't just done to her; she fully participated.

My biggest concern was how MC was going to handle the aftermath. We still don't know what's going to happen the morning after, but his actions and words in the shower were, in my opinion, perfect. He didn't shy away from it. He didn't put the blame on Haley. It happened, everyone enjoyed it, and this will hopefully set the tone for The New Normal going forward. I am, however, 100% expecting a little bit more drama from Sandra as she, sober, comes to the realization that she had been groomed for this for a while. Let's see how things develop.
Good comments, but you might want to spoiler them for folks who want to find things out for themselves.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
If you are using the walkthrough mod it won't progress, it hasn't been updated so will stop where the last update ended.

Neve download mods on games that have just been updated. It takes a while for them to catch up.
The mod has been updated, but there are no new choices.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Its like the last 10 Episodes nothing is happening. I did not even realize that I played the current episode because the last few episodes have all been the same. Its just nothing is happening. Its probably because of the other Routes and the Haley Only Routes gets no attention. Like 3% are on the Sandra Route, why even bother?

Reactions: DrakteisckyG
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes