Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Did not like that Windows Defender warning for the incest patch so I deleted everything. Probably false warning, but I still don't like it.
H a
Did not like that Windows Defender warning for the incest patch so I deleted everything. Probably false warning, but I still don't like it.
Get used to it if you wanna play games with python code. It will happen again, and I assure you it will be a false positive.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Updated walkthrough with Qleaf's blessing.

Edit: Updated to V0.95

Side Note: I would like to thank everyone who has liked this post and all my other walthrough posts. I really enjoy doing this. To be recognized for it makes me very happy and drives me to continue doing something I've come to love. Thanks!

You can find this and all of my other content here:

Or you can:
Hella busy week for you, I'm guessing. Whenever you can, could you update your walkthrough? Thanks(y)

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
is there anything new? i loaded my save and it ended in the exact same spot and the version only went up by .01.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Hella busy week for you, I'm guessing. Whenever you can, could you update your walkthrough? Thanks(y)
Been updated for like 15 minutes. But there are no choices. I still have to update it though to keep my version numbers and chapters right. So, you can download it or not this time, not gonna make a difference.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
is there anything new? i loaded my save and it ended in the exact same spot and the version only went up by .01.
Are you using a mod? They haven't been updated and sometimes they end with the version they are made for? Just a guess

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Are you using a mod? They haven't been updated and sometimes they end with the version they are made for? Just a guess
There's that train of though but I found this a couple pages back
Important news from Viitgames:

Hi

I do have quite a bit to say this time.

First of all, as we're reaching the end and the paths multiply and start diverging more and more, we won't be able to update all the paths in each ulpoad. Unless there will literally be 5 minutes of gameplay per. This will be the first update when that will happen. We started with the Sandra path, and as we moved forward, we realised that we'll need more than 300 images and 3/4 animations just to get this path where we want to. There is no way we can do the same for for the non Sandra paths as well. There is too much happening in the story at this point for us to be able to cover all the paths each month, and to be able to cover enough ground linearly to have a good amount of gamplay in each path. It's either this, or have a multiple month release schedule.

That being said, we're actually a bit ahead of schedule. There will be no delays. And you can expect 300+ images and 3/4 animations in the next update.
That's about it.

Viit
If he's on the non-Sandra path there is nothing added this update.

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
Ironically, I ditched the Sandra path because of her blue balling MC so many times and leaving him endlessly waiting for some action.

Reactions: Naxos

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
First I was also on the Haley Path, but looking at the amount of content getting smaller and smaller, I decided to replay everything to have also a save for the Sandra Path including Haley. Therefor I had at least something to play today. But liking the Haley Path still a lot more.

Reactions: kandemoor

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
First I was also on the Haley Path, but looking at the amount of content getting smaller and smaller, I decided to replay everything to have also a save for the Sandra Path including Haley. Therefor I had at least something to play today. But liking the Haley Path still a lot more.
Yeah, I prefer the Haley path as well. But it's good that there is variety and fairness.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
I'm on Haley path, and after checking the images in the update, it's still a good decision, still can't see anything in the dark with a dark body. How can they think it's ok to set the images that dark i can't understand.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Once again you are a freaking hero :) I'm on the non Sandra path as well for my main playthrough so thanks again :)
NP
Thank you for that Ace, (y)

Just saved me wasting bandwidth and time as like Spfjolietjake I too am on the non-Sandra path.
I have this habit of reading every single post since the last time I checked in any thread. When I come across a post I feel others missed I sometimes use the bookmark feature just in case.

As for me, I'm on the Sandra path.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Yeah, I prefer the Haley path as well. But it's good that there is variety and fairness.
I'm on Haley path, and after checking the images in the update, it's still a good decision, still can't see anything in the dark with a dark body. How can they think it's ok to set the images that dark i can't understand.
You guys are really funny. All path of this game are Haley paths.

Sandra paths stands for Haley-Sandra paths. Haley paths could be short for “only Haley paths”. The last option is Richard-paths, because the MC behaves like Richard, but it also belongs under the Haley path.

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
yea they really need to pay better attention to the lighting when Sandra is in them, shes pretty much invisible besides the eyes in some shots

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes