Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Am I wrong or the scene of young haley flashing the protagonist in the pound has disappeared?
Did the entire game through a day ago or so, and didn't see a single Young Haley scene. So, that's possible.

You will not be able to do everything in one playthrough, there are 2 paths and you can't do both at the same time.

The MC gets a girlfriend and you can either stay with her and pursue a 3way with her and Haley which shuts down a lot of other girls or you can break up with her and just pursue Haley and other side girls.
Neat. So, if I broke up with Sandra, what's the maximum amount of additional girls that I can get? I am friends with Diane (that I was kinda hoping would end up being the girlfriend route as opposed to the friends with benefits route), dating Haley, and moving in with Adriana. I think that's all I can get at once, but even then it really has boiled down to MC+Adriana+Haley, and I'm curious as to whether it can be more or not. (I think I've also set up to be with Lina in the future.)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Neat. So, if I broke up with Sandra, what's the maximum amount of additional girls that I can get? I am friends with Diane (that I was kinda hoping would end up being the girlfriend route as opposed to the friends with benefits route), dating Haley, and moving in with Adriana. I think that's all I can get at once, but even then it really has boiled down to MC+Adriana+Haley, and I'm curious as to whether it can be more or not. (I think I've also set up to be with Lina in the future.)
The non-Sandra route hasn't progressed enough to know just how many sub-routes there will be, or if combinations of girls will be allowed. Personally, I believe the MC will eventually have to choose just one of them. We probably are locked into Adriana (with Haley) if we have chosen to move in with her. Diane, Lisa and Alana are still possibilities as eventual LI's for the MC, but we don't know what the developers have in mind for them.

Don't expect to find answers to any of your questions in the next release, which is said by the developer to be exclusively for the Sandra route. Best to wait a month for the following release.

MyKneesDawg

Apr 9, 2020
Any way to play the latest update on a Mac?

Ex. swapping out the old Mac files for the new update's PC files, maybe?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
The non-Sandra route hasn't progressed enough to know just how many sub-routes there will be, or if combinations of girls will be allowed. Personally, I believe the MC will eventually have to choose just one of them. We probably are locked into Adriana (with Haley) if we have chosen to move in with her. Diane, Lisa and Alana are still possibilities as eventual LI's for the MC, but we don't know what the developers have in mind for them.

Don't expect to find answers to any of your questions in the next release, which is said by the developer to be exclusively for the Sandra route. Best to wait a month for the following release.
Not all the side girls are really LI-s, at least not Alana and Diane, the only one that is for sure is Adriana, as a beard, Lisa is up to airs.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Not all the side girls are really LI-s, at least not Alana and Diane, the only one that is for sure is Adriana, as a beard, Lisa is up to airs.
Diane is already possible as a fuck-buddy, whether she can be more than that is not known. She and Haley are friends, so it's possible. Alana is the least fleshed-out of any of the girls. It might be too late in the game to bring her up to LI status. Haley doesn't even know that Alana exists. Haley has allowed the MC to have sex with Lisa, but I don't see any attraction between Haley and Lisa. Could still happen though.

Outside of Adriana, though, they all look like long-shots. But, outside of the developers, who knows?

Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019
Did the entire game through a day ago or so, and didn't see a single Young Haley scene. So, that's possible.
I'm pretty sure there was a scene where they told each other where their first fantasy was or where they thought about each other in a sexual way, and He told her it was when they bathed in the pond with their friends,
It was there when she fixed the bikini next to him and gave him a flash
and there a pic of young haley to indicated was when they were teenage
.... something that happened to me with my cousin. Now I start to wonder if I dream it

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to respond! Kinda hoping for a harem ending myself, but hey, I'll take what I can get. As a whole, how close is the game to completion? Is the v095 meaning 95% done, or do we still have some way to go?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I'm pretty sure there was a scene where they told each other where their first fantasy was or where they thought about each other in a sexual way, and He told her it was when they bathed in the pond with their friends,
It was there when she fixed the bikini next to him and gave him a flash
and there a pic of young haley to indicated was when they were teenage
.... something that happened to me with my cousin. Now I start to wonder if I dream it
The problem is that Haley never went to that pond until recently. She was excluded by the boys, who said they were going fishing, but actually went there to smoke and drink and were afraid that Haley would rat them out.

What you are thinking about is when the MC finally takes Haley to the pond, the MC tells Haley about when he first had sexual thoughts about her. It was when their whole class had gone swimming, and Haley had inadvertently flashed him. He doesn't say where they went, but it wasn't that pond. And it's all narration. There is no image of a young Haley involved in the story.

Other than that, you were spot on! ;)

EDIT: It's easy to get confused between games though. Thinking About You is at least one game that I can recall off the top of my head that has a flashback scene like that.

• Wow
Reactions: Pede rasta 1

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Thanks for taking the time to respond! Kinda hoping for a harem ending myself, but hey, I'll take what I can get. As a whole, how close is the game to completion? Is the v095 meaning 95% done, or do we still have some way to go?
Your guess is as good as mine. I would have thought that we were within a release or two of getting to the endings. But they have split the game up into enough separate routes that it might still take a while to get to actual ending releases.

My question is, what's next after this game? I haven't seen anything about that on Patreon. Has anyone seen anything on Discord about a next game?

Reactions: Brovalon

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
The problem is that Haley never went to that pond until recently. She was excluded by the boys, who said they were going fishing, but actually went there to smoke and drink and were afraid that Haley would rat them out.

What you are thinking about is when the MC finally takes Haley to the pond, the MC tells Haley about when he first had sexual thoughts about her. It was when their whole class had gone swimming, and Haley had inadvertently flashed him. He doesn't say where they went, but it wasn't that pond. And it's all narration. There is no image of a young Haley involved in the story.

Other than that, you were spot on! ;)

EDIT: It's easy to get confused between games though. Thinking About You is at least one game that I can recall off the top of my head that has a flashback scene like that.
Actually, there is a scene with present Haley transitioning to young Haley the next frame in MC's thoughts. It is during the work trip with Adrianna (ep 14 I think). It is still present in the version 0.95 I have
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Seems to be a false positive from windows defender.
I've had this happen to more than one of my mods, windows defender is always the culprit. It interprets python code as a virus in some databases. It's a royal pain for anyone who creates content.

Reactions: preglovr12

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Actually, there is a scene with present Haley transitioning to young Haley the next frame in MC's thoughts. It is during the work trip with Adrianna (ep 14 I think). It is still present in the version 0.95 I have
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Huh! I remember this scene, but never noticed the facial change. Great detective work!

Sir Ice

Oct 18, 2020
Did not like that Windows Defender warning for the incest patch so I deleted everything. Probably false warning, but I still don't like it.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I realize that mac users are second class citizens around here, but my business has been Mac based for close to 40 years and my clients are predominately Mac based, so buying a PC solely to play some VNs really isn't feasible. In other words I'm disinterested in advise to buy a PC.

I've accepted that Mac support lags a release behind, but any info on when you'll release .95 for Mac users? BTW, any notion that I'd become a patron for this game is off the table as long as you can't support Mac users in a reasonable fashion. Not necessarily same day releases but say a week's delay...

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I realize that mac users are second class citizens around here, but my business has been Mac based for close to 40 years and my clients are predominately Mac based, so buying a PC solely to play some VNs really isn't feasible. In other words I'm disinterested in advise to buy a PC.

I've accepted that Mac support lags a release behind, but any info on when you'll release .95 for Mac users? BTW, any notion that I'd become a patron for this game is off the table as long as you can't support Mac users in a reasonable fashion. Not necessarily same day releases but say a week's delay...
Generally, Mac gets a release at the same time or at the very latest a couple of days after for the PC release, that's the same for most devs; the only thing that happens is that the leakers don't share the Mac version from the release post.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes