mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Why not use get the patch from the mediafire link?
I tried that also with the same result. In fact it's not deleted but quaranteened. I restored it but it tells me the archive is either corrupted or not existent.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Disable defender then.
If i find out how to do that i will try.
EDIT:
OK i managed to disable defender and got it. But i am still a little worried if there was a trojan inside.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I think it's a defender recent update. Mine updated on me this morning. I've just tried to open my own copy of the rar for you...it's just deleted it.

Will investigate further...

Edit. It's an update. Go to windows security...virus & threat protection...protection history...use the drop down arrow to right...restore. Will bring it back and allow you to open it.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
But there is another problem now. I already installed Haley's Story v0.95 Walkthrough Mod by IAmAB which has exactly the same rpy files that replaced the original ones and now i don't know if i should again replace those with these from the patch.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I think it's a defender recent update. Mine updated on me this morning. I've just tried to open my own copy of the rar for you...it's just deleted it.

Will investigate further...

Edit. It's an update. Go to windows security...virus & threat protection...protection history...use the drop down arrow to right...restore. Will bring it back and allow you to open it.
That didnt work i tried that before and the restored file was shown as corrupted when i tried to open it. But disabling defender has worked. However i have another problem now .. see above.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
But there is another problem now. I already installed Haley's Story v0.95 Walkthrough Mod by IAmAB which has exactly the same rpy files that replaced the original ones and now i don't know if i should again replace those with these from the patch.
Oh i just see that that mod has also a patched version that makes the patch itself unnecessary. I will install that one .

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
OK so which route is handled in version 095, with or without Sandra? Or both ?
EDIT: I ask because some saves load and some others don't load. But both loading and not loading are without Sandra..

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Just for future use, please use the edit post feature to avoid post spam.

Glad you have a solution.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
OK so which route is handled in version 095, with or without Sandra? Or both ?
EDIT: I ask because some saves load and some others don't load. But both loading and not loading are without Sandra..
depends choices, if sandra is mc's li (besides sis) then sandra will get a lot screentime, if chose friends then no sandra.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Vanilla first, mods afterwards. In this case maybe.

chillo

May 7, 2017
im new to this game, can i take every path or will taking some close others?

ive got the walkthrough mod with incest patch

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Vanilla first, mods afterwards. In this case maybe.
vanilla: 2 strangers move to live together and work at same company and occasionally visit on either of their parents and in the meantime fall in love and possibly later get 3rd partner and mc who isn't related to his li decides to take actions against his gf's ex-teacher who did sexual things on her when she was young.

incest: brother and sister move away from childhood home to work at same company and they fall in love with eachothers and occasionally visit at their parents and meanwhile possibly get 3rd partner and mc decides to take actions against his sister's ex-teacher who hurt her when she was young.

both plots are full of holes but on vanilla path mc taking vengeance against his gf's ex-teacher is very absurd.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
im new to this game, can i take every path or will taking some close others?

ive got the walkthrough mod with incest patch
You will not be able to do everything in one playthrough, there are 2 paths and you can't do both at the same time.

The MC gets a girlfriend and you can either stay with her and pursue a 3way with her and Haley which shuts down a lot of other girls or you can break up with her and just pursue Haley and other side girls.

myrojoe

Jan 21, 2020
anyone else's download missing the 24 folder for images? Didn't notice it being mentioned in previous pages...

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes