GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Yes, I did myself. I'm going to remove the link in the OP for the time being.
Based on the many false reports, the likely culprit is the icon for the .exe, either it's physical presence, or the application used to create the icon (.ico) file.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Based on the many false reports, the likely culprit is the icon for the .exe, either it's physical presence, or the application used to create the icon (.ico) file.
I haven't opened the new "patch" but the last one had no .exe file at all, it was just a number of .rpy files.

Has someone ignored the virus warning and actually opened the zip file yet? If so, what's in it?

I don't believe there should be anything other than .rpy files in it?

EDIT: Keep in mind, this is not the game we're talking about, it's just the 'cest patch.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I haven't opened the new "patch" but the last one had no .exe file at all, it was just a number of .rpy files.

Has someone ignored the virus warning and actually opened the zip file yet? If so, what's in it?

EDIT: Keep in mind, this is not the game we're talking about, it's just the 'cest patch.
I'd tried unzipping it, but every time I attempted to do so the file was deleted by Windows Defender.

While I'm open to taking risks, honestly, I figure if there's any embarrassing reason I'll be forced to take the computer to the shop, it'll be because I tried unzipping a incest patch I knew had a possible virus on it. Thus, I tried, but not that hard.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017

Ignored no.

Downloaded haleylewdpatch9.5.zip from the lewdpathcer Mega link and scanned it with multiple antivirus engines though.
multiengine virus scan report - No threats detected.
multiengine virus scan report - No threats detected.

Then checked the contents of the archive, it .

I posted all this hours ago, but a mod deleted it because it linked to the lewdpatcher page. Which is fair enough I guess if they've yet to satisfy themselves there's minimal risk.

Edit: typos.

Last edited:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020

The incest patch should only have .rpy files, maybe a folder and .txt file.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I'd tried unzipping it, but every time I attempted to do so the file was deleted by Windows Defender.

While I'm open to taking risks, honestly, I figure if there's any embarrassing reason I'll be forced to take the computer to the shop, it'll be because I tried unzipping a incest patch I knew had a possible virus on it. Thus, I tried, but not that hard.
I downloaded haleylewdpatch9.5.zip from the Mega link and had no problems with it.

ElricV

Oct 4, 2019
I last played v0.91. Downloaded 0.95 and installed. Brought my SAVE games over....I get this when trying to load any saved game. Any ideas or suggestions?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I last played v0.91. Downloaded 0.95 and installed. Brought my SAVE games over....I get this when trying to load any saved game. Any ideas or suggestions?
did you have patch on 0.91 but no patch on 0.95?

ElricV

Oct 4, 2019
I would say NO, went from 0.75 to 0.80, then 0.91 and had no issues.....now going to 0.95 the message above. Tried it vanilla (0.95) and patched still didn't work.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I would say NO, went from 0.75 to 0.80, then 0.91 and had no issues.....now going to 0.95 the message above. Tried it vanilla (0.95) and patched still didn't work.
unless some1 provides solution then replay.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Tongue!!! We have TONGUE, ladies and gentlemen!

It looks like the Sandra path will be heating up considerably with this next release.

I guess those who do not play that route can skip the next download. At least now you know in advance.

EDIT: I just noticed - that's not Haley's hand behind Sandra's head! Oh my! [Where's the drooling imogee?]
Okeeeey, waiting one more month :coffee: That will then be two in fact. :cry: I hope the non Sandra path will also have two updates.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Okeeeey, waiting one more month :coffee: That will then be two in fact. :cry: I hope the non Sandra path will also have two updates.
It will be incumbent upon the developers to make the following releases as interesting for non-Sandra players as this next one appears to promise for Sandra fans.

Reactions: D Dog

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I can't get the patch for v 095 haleylewdpatch9.5.zip (from Mega). Windows Defender deletes it every time coz it finds a trojan inside. As far as i can tell it has NOT been fixed. Can somebody who has it unpacked please put it here as attachment (rar or zip) with only those rpy files that should be inside?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I can't get the patch for v 095 haleylewdpatch9.5.zip (from Mega). Windows Defender deletes it every time coz it finds a trojan inside. As far as i can tell it has NOT been fixed. Can somebody who has it unpacked please put it here as attachment (rar or zip) with only those rpy files that should be inside?
Why not use get the patch from the mediafire link?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Disable defender then.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes