Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019
I've played the whole game again (haley path).
I thought that with the change it would lose meaning, but it was not like that.
in fact now it makes more sense, it is more credible.
even that lost that smoke of perversion and sin.
But I'm still in love with the game and I'm looking forward to the next update, thank you very much authors

Reactions: Walter Victor

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Man i am glad i decided to read some comments before trying this game. That story of haley having sex with her 47 years old teacher is so sick. She was 15. If it had been an another 15 year old guy it would not have been a problem. the problem is that pedophile motherfucker who molested an underage innocent girl. He deserves to be punished. Haley might have enjoyed it but as a teacher he should have rejected her but instead he molested her. Also Haley says she has been in love with MC from a long time then how come she let a teacher molest her? Have no problems with her past relationships but that story with her teacher makes me sick. well I am out. Don't want to be forced to have a relationship with someone who let herself get molested and also enjoyed it.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Man i am glad i decided to read some comments before trying this game. That story of haley having sex with her 47 years old teacher is so sick. She was 15. If it had been an another 15 year old guy it would not have been a problem. the problem is that pedophile motherfucker who molested an underage innocent girl. He deserves to be punished. Haley might have enjoyed it but as a teacher he should have rejected her but instead he molested her. Also Haley says she has been in love with MC from a long time then how come she let a teacher molest her? Have no problems with her past relationships but that story with her teacher makes me sick. well I am out. Don't want to be forced to have a relationship with someone who let herself get molested and also enjoyed it.
She didn't enjoy it, play the game and you'd actually learn she is badly hurt from it to the point of needing therapy. Like all young girls who have sex with older men, she was manipulated to do it. And in the last update, the teacher probably got murdered by some mafia guys.

Haley is probably the deepest written character in any of these games. Your two points are both wrong, she didn't let herself be molested, she got manipulated and she didn't enjoy it.

Last edited:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
She didn't enjoy it, play the game and you'd actually learn she is badly hurt from it to the point of needing therapy. Like all young girls who have sex with older men, she was manipulated to do it. And in the last update, the teacher probably got murdered by some mafia guys.

Haley is probably the deepest written character in any of these games. Your two points are both wrong, she didn't let herself be molested, she got manipulated and she didn't enjoy it.
Based on the comments I read from august 2019 it was her who wanted to have sex with her teacher and teacher took the advantage and molested her. Now after one year she is badly hurt and did not like it? if she did not like it then why not tell her parents or her brother about it?

Haley is not at fault here for having feelings for her teacher but she definitely is in fault when she was being molested and she let no one know about it.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Based on the comments I read from august 2019 it was her who wanted to have sex with her teacher and teacher took the advantage and molested her. Now after one year she is badly hurt and did not like it? if she did not like it then why not tell her parents or her brother about it?

Haley is not at fault here for having feelings for her teacher but she definitely is in fault when she was being molested and she let no one know about it.
You REALLY need to play the game for yourself instead of relying on others view of it. There are alot of errors in what you wrote about the story....

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Yeah, those comments missed the point that teach was down because of his marriage situation, Haley wanted to cheer him up with a kiss on the cheek, and got his mouth instead. And the next day he guilt-tripped her into sleeping with him with the statement that it was bad of her to tease him like that.

Which is definitely not okay, as in my earlier statements I hammered the point of a consensual relationship, which this was not.

Last edited:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Yeah, those comments missed the point that teach was down because of his marriage situation, Hley wanted to cheer him up with a kiss on the cheek, and got his mouth instead. And the next day he guilt-tripped her into sleeping with him with the statement that it was bad of her to tease him like that.

Which is definitely not okay, as in my earlier statements I hammered the point of a consensual relationship, which this was not.
she should have told her family or at least MC about this. Anyways what's done is done. If that motherfucker is still not dead It's better if MC gets to kill that bastard.

well some comments say Haley enjoyed being molested and she wanted to have it with teacher where as some comments say she did not enjoy and is so disturbed.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
she should have told her family or at least MC about this. Anyways what's done is done. If that motherfucker is still not dead It's better if MC gets to kill that bastard.

well some comments say Haley enjoyed being molested and she wanted to have it with teacher where as some comments say she did not enjoy and is so disturbed.
Again, PLEASE play the game, you are still quoting a statement that is wrong!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

There were a lot of posters who despised the game because the business with the teacher was dropped on us with no forewarning. These posters felt cheated and said a lot of things that were misleading.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At any rate, however you feel about what I or others have said here, this game is good enough to try. The characters are amazingly portrayed. In spite of the molestation event (never seen in the game), there is a ton of humor. If you play it, you may actually fall in love with Haley.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
There were a lot of posters who despised the game because the business with the teacher was dropped on us with no forewarning. These posters felt cheated and said a lot of things that were misleading.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At any rate, however you feel about what I or others have said here, this game is good enough to try. The characters are amazingly portrayed. In spite of the molestation event (never seen in the game), there is a ton of humor. If you play it, you may actually fall in love with Haley.
Oh man i am really feeling bad for Haley. She was 15 and she did not know what she did was right or wrong. She had no idea that she was blackmailed as the teacher made her feel like it is all because of her kiss. Hope the bastard is dead now and if he is not i want MC to kill him without any mercy. If mom knew about it she should have taken serious action against that teacher. Haley saying it was her fault does not make much difference since she was only 15 and she was naive back then. I am angry with her mother that she knew what her daughter had to go through and still did not do anything about it.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
As for not telling anyone about it, it was actually her mother who found out about it, and stopped it. We don't know the details about that, yet. But it seems that Haley persuaded her mother not to pursue it further, again by claiming that it was her fault. Why not tell the brother back then? Obviously because she was too ashamed.

I wish that part was told in the pure Haley path. I'd guessed as much from the way the mother treated her in the last few visits, but it was never confirmed in game on the Haley only path.

But yes this is a really good game and I love Haley and really worth checking out.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Play the fecking game!

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download Haley's Story [v0.95] android APK

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes