Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Here's something I think would be neat for Ptolemy to do. Have the matter with Klaus played out in Alexandria. Show all the meetings with the MC from this game, maybe some internal deliberations, and then show what they did with Klaus.

This game had a cross-over. Why not reverse the process in Alexandra?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Something that bothers me in the non-Sandra route.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Agreed, this is just bad writing. As you say, it doesn't take a genius to figure it out, especially given mom even tells the MC to 'keep an eye on your sister' (after we tell her she broke up with numbnuts) as she 'doesn't make good decisions with men'....

Reactions: Walter Victor

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Is it just me or do the last few episodes feel like they are just stretching the story unnecessary?
Apart from the short scenes dealing with the pervy teacher and Sandra moving in, everything else is just slight variations on stuff that happened several times already.
Not just you, I had similar thoughts, but I assumed it was because someone was sick, because I read somethig about the writer? not being well or something, like giving the patrons a little something until the team is back on track.

I'm not sure what to think of the update in regards to the Klaus situation. I mean it was made out to be a big deal and then it's just ... yeah, it's taken care of *click* and then nothing. Maybe there will be something in the next (few) update(s), but so far this part feels underwhelming.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
My game is crashing where Sandra is back after quitting her job and they are planning on going out to eat. Its the compressed version I am playing. Attaching the traceback for reference.
The file is there in the original version, looks like it somehow got lost from the compressed one.

If you extract attached zip into the root folder of the game (where game launchers Haley.exe and Haley.sh are), then it will drop where is should be.

Reactions: Aria.Mizu

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Not just you, I had similar thoughts, but I assumed it was because someone was sick, because I read somethig about the writer? not being well or something, like giving the patrons a little something until the team is back on track.

I'm not sure what to think of the update in regards to the Klaus situation. I mean it was made out to be a big deal and then it's just ... yeah, it's taken care of *click* and then nothing. Maybe there will be something in the next (few) update(s), but so far this part feels underwhelming.
Think Ptolemy had some sort of operation a while back. Well concerning Klaus we may find out next update about a funeral or see him in a wheelchair or such or walk into the other Haley who is safe now. That they did not give up what happened, does not mean we never will know or maybe as someone else said the reveal will first be in Alexandra before you see it in this game.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Think Ptolemy had some sort of operation a while back. Well concerning Klaus we may find out next update about a funeral or see him in a wheelchair or such or walk into the other Haley who is safe now. That they did not give up what happened, does not mean we never will know or maybe as someone else said the reveal will first be in Alexandra before you see it in this game.
Yeah maybe, I just thought that it was pretty unfortunate to cut such a seemingly important thing a bit short, but then again the updates have been rather small, so we'll what they'll do with it.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
I am confused, the developer notes says it is done, yet this is .95.
Are these spit and polish updates or is there more to the story?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I am confused, the developer notes says it is done, yet this is .95.
Are these spit and polish updates or is there more to the story?
There is more to come in this game. It ain't done yet.

Those Developer Notes were placed there for a release that occurred months ago. It pertains to a route split that occurs at the end of v0.65, based on previous decisions the MC has made about Sandra. If you are past that point, you can completely ignore those notes. If you haven't, just note that at some point the game splits into two routes, one with, and one without Sandra as a romantic LI for the MC (and for Haley too, for that matter).

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Something that bothers me in the non-Sandra route.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for posting that, things make a lot more sense to me now. Just finished this update and took note of that conversation about the mom and Haley not helping and was waiting for more about it. I even suspected it had to do with Klaus but I was unaware of the conversation about the mother stopping the sex with Klaus, in other routes, because I've never played the Sandra route and never will.

I know someone in real life that looks very similar and even shares the same name and she rubs me the wrong way, so in game Sandra is a little to close to home for me.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
about time they got that dipshit (klaus) he got what he deserved that fucking pedophile, his now daughter is probably screwed up too if he was doing the same to her that he did to haley he was a piece of garbage that was thrown away like the garbage bag he had when he was dealt with

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Well, as for the Klaus situation it seems that I picked the paths where absolutely nothing happens. No Puppy, just Haley in therapy - thus the only mention of the causa is that she tells her brother if there could be just one day on which she doesn't have to talk about it.

The update is a bit longer this time since we sleep twice before the TBC, but the goings-on were a bit mundane with just taking Sandra to the lake and collecting an item we need for Sandra later on.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes