no one here

May 15, 2017
haley is getting mad the mc is sleeping around is their any consequence for doing so or should i stop if i want to be with sandra and haley

payt

Nov 23, 2017
okay i started a new game this time and i noticed when you are in the club with sandra and alana.
Alana has mysteriously tranformed to alexandra with the name girl just thought i would mention it

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I really want to know what the fuck really went down between the mom and Haley. Their relationship better get some kind of resolution before this game ends or it's going to drive me crazy.

Also, as several other people have mentioned, I would really like to see more of the other girls. Lisa, Diane, and Alana are too hot to just fade away. A Sandra and Alana path would be fun although I doubt that would actually happen and with Lisa and Diane, it seemed like there might actually be paths for them at some point. Lisa is single and okay with you and Haley and Diane had dialogue options that suggested she might be interested in more at some point.

I love my Sandra and Adriana routes, but I guess I'm just greedy.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Sadly, it feels like the fun is probably over for any paths other than Haley (alone), Sandra, or Adriana (so no more Alana, Lisa, or Diane really). In fairness, both Lisa and Diane are more into just fooling around, so they wouldn't really be long-term LIs anyway. Still, I wouldn't mind a little bit more time with either of them; after all, Haley claims she doesn't care, so why should the MC hold back? Besides, it's not like the MC has to have solo time with either of them; a threesome might make Haley happier.

Alana
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adriana

Sandra

Haley (alone)
Very good analysis. There is little time left for some of these 'extra' LI's to be fleshed out enough to become candidates for a permanent relationship with the MC. This goes double for Alana who hasn't even met Haley yet.

I can see a relationship forming with Adriana as the lead. But her time in releases is necessarily limited when the twins return home. Only Sandra gets time when that happens. [I wonder how the parents would react to the MC bringing Adriana, Diane or Lisa home. Not nearly as well as they have to Sandra, I suspect.] Perhaps, though, going home on the weekend may not be as big a part of the story in the future.

I disagree with you somewhat about Sandra. I do not believe the developers need to show a lot of sex scenes involving both her and Haley (although the more the merrier) to further that plot line. Just one scene where Sandra is willingly participating while Haley and the MC have sex will fulfill any plot requirements, if not our wishes. There is still plenty of time to accomplish that. It could easily happen during the next in-game week (2 releases?).

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
haley is getting mad the mc is sleeping around is their any consequence for doing so or should i stop if i want to be with sandra and haley
It's been awhile since I've played through, but IIRC you basically hit a point where you've affirmed enough that you want to pursue Sandra and Haley and automatically break things off with the others. I think if you try to keep things going you'll miss out on some relationship points and possibly throw a negative flag or two, but it won't actually jeopardize your relationship (though there's always a chance it will become an issue in a later release).

If you're really concerned, try looking through the script files for the choice you are at and see what the consequences are.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Looks like a permissions issue. Try running the haley.exe file as an administrator. (Shift-Right-Click, "Run as administrator")

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
do i have to start a new save for 0.95? cuz my 0.94 save file ends at the same place as before
No. It should just continue where it was left off.
Did you patch the game with something? If you did then what was it?
If that something replaced ep23.rpy with one from the previous version, then this would disable the jump to the new content.

Adding my updated bugfix patch could repair it.

Reactions: kandemoor

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Can someone tell me how much the Haley only path differs from the Sandra+Haley path? I'm contemplating a different playthrough, but if it's basically the same with maybe a couple scenes that play out a little different it doesn't matter too much.

Reactions: botc76

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
Can someone tell me how much the Haley only path differs from the Sandra+Haley path? I'm contemplating a different playthrough, but if it's basically the same with maybe a couple scenes that play out a little different it doesn't matter too much.
All other girls paths are closed with Sandra (in terms of current content, mostly Adriana and Lisa content. Almost next to nothing for Diane and Alana, for now). The possibility to move in wth Adriana in the future also (V93 I think).
There are also at four additional sex scenes with Haley on the non-Sandra path (2nd week end at home, one during the week after that, the one in the cabin in the woods, and the BJ while diving in a parking lot after the evening restaurant/swimming pool that doen't exist on the Sandra path) . Other than that, it is little changes in the story (Dad starting to worry you still leave with Haley and have no other perspective in the foreseeable future, Mom obviously not giving you the family ring, etc.)

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Is it just me or do the last few episodes feel like they are just stretching the story unnecessary?
Apart from the short scenes dealing with the pervy teacher and Sandra moving in, everything else is just slight variations on stuff that happened several times already.

It's not that I think that things happen to slowly, it's more like just skip a few days when nothing important is happening, or just show the important stuff and skip the rest of the day. Don't bore me with rinse and repeat work days, visits to parents and Haley doing the same insults and telling the same stories again and again.

Don't get me wrong, still like the game overall and really like the characters. but in many ways it feels as if the last few episodes are just treading water. And yes. Sandra won't fe. just say yes to an incestual polyamorous relationship, that will take time if it will ever work, but you don't have to show every moment of it.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Right now none of the paths differ so much, fe. if you continue your relationship with your boss or really just Haley, was completely the same this update.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
My game is crashing where Sandra is back after quitting her job and they are planning on going out to eat. Its the compressed version I am playing. Attaching the traceback for reference.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes