Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
For those complaining about the lack of progression with other LI's in the non-Sandra routes, I can understand your frustration. But I believe that Sandra was always meant to be a prominent character in this game. It was only after so many people complained about her that the developers decided to allow us to get rid of her. But, it seems to me that the developers prime focus remains on the Sandra/Haley/MC relationship, and everything else becomes an afterthought.

It is also apparent to me, having played many games where alternate routes are offered, that releases rarely distribute content to all routes evenly. It is a basic drawback to followers of such games who don't want to play all routes.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
For those complaining about the lack of progression with other LI's in the non-Sandra routes, I can understand your frustration. But I believe that Sandra was always meant to be a prominent character in this game. It was only after so many people complained about her that the developers decided to allow us to get rid of her. But, it seems to me that the developers prime focus remains on the Sandra/Haley/MC relationship, and everything else becomes an afterthought.

It is also apparent to me, having played many games where alternate routes are offered, that releases rarely distribute content to all routes evenly. It is a basic drawback to followers of such games who don't want to play all routes.
Tbh, If the Sandra route was a forced path (tbh, it did feel like she was forced onto us in the story to start with without a say though, but I see that as a mcguffin to drive the story, even you got the chance to opt out), I don't think I would want to play nor support the game though, even though it did catch on from the start. It feels to much of a "3rd wheel" in the story for my taste. As for other LI'? I don't care for them either. Doesn't mean I want to deny others from that pleasure though -)

From a creator point of view I assume it would make sense to complete the main paths of the game first, and then flesh out all the side archs afterwards. The game called Haley's story after all. Not the story of the MC or any other girl in the game. As fans/players, we can end up impatient and frustrated over lack of progress in our chosen path based on your decision playing a game. But that is something we just have to accept where games have multiple paths.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I wonder how many guys Sandra had before the MC. Certainly a few, but it is not said exactly how many. :unsure:

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
I wonder how many guys Sandra had before the MC. Certainly a few, but it is not said exactly how many. :unsure:
Yeah, the game doesn't really say how experienced she is, but Lisa talks about Sandra going Ass to Mouth, and she herself says once she feels comfortable with a guy, anything goes (although apparently that doesn't apply to MC, who only gets plain vanilla sex with her, and that very, very rarely.)

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yeah, the game doesn't really say how experienced she is, but Lisa talks about Sandra going Ass to Mouth, and she herself says once she feels comfortable with a guy, anything goes (although apparently that doesn't apply to MC, who only gets plain vanilla sex with her, and that very, very rarely.)
Since she's probably already close to MC and knows him well, it would be nice if their relationship would finally go wild, not just vanilla sex.

Reactions: mofonistik

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Did something go wrong with the Lewdpatch this time around? Could have sworn the 'mom' and 'dad' were labeled as such previously but this time they are Mrs. Ana and Mr. Andrew.

Reactions: mofonistik

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
Haley likes incest and older men. Banging her Dad is a natural extension of her sexual desires. Let her explore...

Hell I'd be happy to see her bang Klaus at this point. Got so much vanilla going on around here its like Dean Farms.

No this isn't an NTR fetish. Just bored.
If it's not an NTR fetish and you're just bored, why not think of exciting things for MC to do instead of his woman banging other guys?

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
B/C Sandra is a bore. It's Haley's Story anyway not the MC's.
There are other women in the game besides Sandra. In fact, there are two sisters who are into MC that the dev seems to have forgotten about. There are some interesting scenarios he could come up with involving them. Don't have to go straight to cucking the MC if that isn't your fetish.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes