Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.22 GB
Compressed Size Mac: 1.20 GB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

Last edited:

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
What? Why? NO
The game/story is called "Haley's Story". So what way do you think it would go from the start?
i mean i already got saves where i go all girls, haley&sandra and a haley only path was just wondering if its worth starting a new playthrough to see what happens if you go sandra only

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
There is a chance to hear her fucking the dad, that's as close as you'll get.
You just know that's the reason nobody answered the door during the last update. Dad threw in clothes super quickly and then sat on the couch like an innocent man while Mom was getting dressed in the bedroom. Acting like a couple of horny teens about to be caught by a parent coming home early.

You get some, Mom and Dad.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
i mean i already got saves where i go all girls, haley&sandra and a haley only path was just wondering if its worth starting a new playthrough to see what happens if you go sandra only
I wouldn't try it. For one thing, you can't avoid the MC having sex with Haley. There is no choice involved with any of their sex scenes.

EDIT: You would basically see the same scenes as you do now with your Haley & Sandra route. At least up until now.

Now, you could take all the bad options when it comes to Haley, but I doubt that you would like any ending that ensues by doing that. I can't see the developers providing any meaningful ending where the MC rides of into the sunset with Sandra, leaving Haley to fend for herself.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Something is wrong with the Incest Patch. The Mom and Dad are called Mr./Ms. Andrew.
When you copied the patch, did you get a warning about existing files. If you didn't you did something wrong.

The extracted incest patch contains a 'game' folder which contains all of the scripts. Those scripts have to replace the scripts in the original 'game' folder. It seems to me that either you never extracted the downloaded patch, or you copied the extracted patch game folder inside the original 'game' folder. Neither of those methods will work.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes