ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
For some story based VNs (visual novel implies story though I would think) it'd still be useful. For example if the story had multiple paths/girls and updates didn't always focus on all of them. I don't really want to grab an update just to find out my route of choice received two minutes of content.
This isn't that kinda game and if you've been playing it you already know what to expect as it's not like the story has drastically changed.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Updated walkthrough with Qleaf's blessing.

Edit: Updated to v0.94

Side Note: I would like to thank everyone who has liked this post and all my other walthrough posts. I really enjoy doing this. To be recognized for it makes me very happy and drives me to continue doing something I've come to love. Thanks!

You can find this and all of my other content here:

Or you can:
You probably were asleep when this update dropped so I'll check back in a day.

BiggestOfBois

Dec 31, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Haley's Story v0.94.
there might be issues with save files, i tried to reestablish save file compatibility to the pc version. sorry about that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 22.08.2020 (updated incest patch)
Update pls. Thank u

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
This isn't that kinda game and if you've been playing it you already know what to expect as it's not like the story has drastically changed.
That's why I said "for some story based VNs" and not "for this game". I was responding to a general statement with a general statement.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes