Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
"From morning crossword puzzles to a gagball and leash" im holding you to this creator.
I have it on good authority that the developers intend to dedicate an entire release to watching them solve crossword puzzles! if the player makes the right choices, the MC winds up moving in with Victor and Julian, giving everyone the three-way they always wanted. Haley? Well, there's always Gaston... Exciting stuff!

Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019
I have it on good authority that the developers intend to dedicate an entire release to watching them solve crossword puzzles! if the player makes the right choices, the MC winds up moving in with Victor and Julian, giving everyone the three-way they always wanted. Haley? Well, there's always Gaston... Exciting stuff!
Give everyone that they want is the best way to screw a good story, I hope that never happend

Canes

May 27, 2018
So what does the Incest Patch do, I thought the vanilla game was already incest (brother and sister)?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So what does the Incest Patch do, I thought the vanilla game was already incest (brother and sister)?
Patreon bow down to what the almighty Paypal tell them too. Yes it is/was...but that's no longer tolerated by them.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
I don't understand. The vanilla game is not incest anymore is what you're saying?
Basically yes since if I remember they are suppose to be twins but since the Patreon incest ban "F to pay respects" because of Paypal they are not related in the current releases.

(However it is still kinda written as a i story but needs a patch of course)

Last edited:

Canes

May 27, 2018
Basically yes since if I remember they are suppose to be twins but since the Patreon incest ban "F to pay respects" because of Paypal they are not related in the current releases.

(However it is still kinda written as a i story but needs a patch of course)
Ah, I see. Kudos to the patch developer(s) then, preserving the spice to the story. Thank you for answering.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Ah, I see. Kudos to the patch developer(s) then, preserving the spice to the story. Thank you for answering.
Your welcome and well it's been like 6 months since I last played a Haley's story update (I sometimes leave games quite a few updates so I can play like a massive chunk at once) so I could be wrong about it still being written that way these days but I don't think it has changed.

Reactions: Canes and SuperLYC

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Viitgames' latest report:

1600521343538.png

Progress update

Hi

I'm sad to say that there will very likely be a delay. I guess it's to be expected with the increased size. The final count is 353 in this update. I just talked to Pto and there are 20 images left to render. At 3h each, that's 60 hours. Add to that photoshop and the final touches, and there is no way for us to realease it on Sunday. I just don't see how.

So, it will probably take us a couple of days more.

We hope it will be worth the wait for you guys.

Viit

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes