timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
Perhaps in the next release. It seems as though that release will take them back home for the weekend. But we don't know how far into the weekend's adventures it will get. All we know is that The Pupster (if we authorized him earlier) is supposed to contact the MC while he is back home. My guess is that we will NOT get a final scene in the Klaus resolution, but it will be set up for the following release.

Since every scene in this game is seen through the eyes of the MC, he will have to be present for US to see what happens. Don't know if the developers will do that. One good way to handle that would be to have the MC see Klaus being dragged into an SUV (black, of course), never to be heard from again; leave it to our imaginations as to what happens.
get a hitman hired plug him like his victims and bury him alive even if mc isnt there at least get the hitman to take some pics to know the deed is done

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hi, I just start playing this game. Is there any other girl you can date beside the black chick and blonde one? For some reason I'm not interest in Haley

• Wow
Reactions: ImperialD

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hi, I just start playing this game. Is there any other girl you can date beside the black chick and blonde one? For some reason I'm not interest in Haley
If you're not interested in Haley then you'll probably be better off not playing the game because she's unavoidable since, you know, the game is named for her and she's therefore the main focus of the game.

You can date Sandra (the black chick) and you can have sex with others like the Diane, Alana, Adriana, and Lisa, but Haley will always be there and in a relationship with the MC, even if you choose to keep dating Sandra.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
If you're not interested in Haley then you'll probably be better off not playing the game because she's unavoidable since, you know, the game is named for her and she's therefore the main focus of the game.

You can date Sandra (the black chick) and you can have sex with others like the Diane, Alana, Adriana, and Lisa, but Haley will always be there and in a relationship with the MC, even if you choose to keep dating Sandra.
Well, I'm not hate her or anything but I just don't feel romantically attached/desire to fuck her.
If this game is anything like Melody where Melody is the main character but you can still avoid date her and pursuit relationship with other side character then I'm fine with it.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well, I'm not hate her or anything but I just don't feel romantically attached/desire to fuck her.
If this game is anything like Melody where Melody is the main character but you can still avoid date her and pursuit relationship with other side character then I'm fine with it.
It isn't. You can't avoid being in a relationship with Haley.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Sorry! This game is nothing like Melody. Sex with Haley is unavoidable and currently frequent.

If you continue to play, you will just have to grin and bear it. I strongly suggest trying some other game.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The latest weekly status report:

1599655573995.png

Progress report

Hi

Don't have a lot to say right now. We're working on the next update.

It's looking like a bigger than average update at this point due to the multiple paths involved. We might have to go over 300 renders. So, we're really cracking down to get that done.

That's it for now.

Viit

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
Is Haley's problem with that sick teacher has been resolved? I have not played the game since last year august can somebody spoil me!?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
haha, I dropped Sandra so fast her head is still spinning.

I really disliked being forced into the relationship with her, especially as I always chose the negative interactions with her.

Gimme my ginger! :love:
well i did every route so far i could do .... :)

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
haha, I dropped Sandra so fast her head is still spinning.
I really disliked being forced into the relationship with her, especially as I always chose the negative interactions with her.
Same here, now I'm fucking the boss and waiting for when she finds out MC is having sex with Haley

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes