Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
There really isn't that many to remember jeesh.
From my notes, I counted 81 choices in the Sandra route. Since I counted manually, I could be off one or two. Even so, that is a few (score) too many for me to remember off the top of my head.

Your count may very, since some choices lead to further choices, while others do not.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The cycle for the next release has started. Here's what viitgames has to say.

1598971585722.png

Progress update

Hi

We've started work on the next update. It's still very early days. We barely made a few renders. But we've been able to keep up with our schdule so far.

I don't have a lot more to say than that. Except that we're getting in touch with another proofreader to fix all the mistakes still left and those that might not have been reported.

That's it for now.

Viit

It appears that a weekend visit to home is in the works for the next release. THAT should be VERY interesting. Of course the weekend might be split over two releases. Still, the weekend should signal a resolution of the Klaus problem.

Will The Pupster reappear to settle things? How will he handle it? Will Mom and Dad figure out that Haley and the MC are a lot more entangled than they thought? What will happen to Haley II? Tune in next release to find out the answers to these and more thrilling questions as we follow HALEY'S STORY! And don't forget to drink your Ovaltine, kids.

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Hey, might just be a weird thing with Ren'py on my end, but playing through the game today, and during ep6, when MC and Sis went to sleep after kissing a few times (before her trip), the screen showed Victor in the gym instead of a proper fade to black. I checked the script file, and it had
Code:
                hide r7_49
                show blackscreen
                with dissolve
                "..."
                "... ..."
                "... ... ..."
                hide blackscreen
                show r5_3
so I'm not sure why that happened, but I figured I'd report it just in case.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
That it's not an unreasonable expectation to think that old saves carry forward through versions? And not to be maligned by random users for said expectation? No, it doesn't.
Old saves should work with new updates, so many games/VN's with broken saves, gets tiring having to restart them from scratch, especially if its a big one that's taken many hours of clicking to get to where you're currently at, especially when you support several devs on Patreon etc for the content

Last edited:

Aksayuk

Aug 17, 2019
Is the subscribe star page the original creator of haley's story bc i would like to know if i support the same creator since patreon found out about them being twins ...

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Is the subscribe star page the original creator of haley's story bc i would like to know if i support the same creator since patreon found out about them being twins ...
Yes, it was reported to Patreon, they made it Patreon friendly, and then Viit opened an SS account.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Just one big question can i kill the teacher? destroy that sick fuck?
Perhaps in the next release. It seems as though that release will take them back home for the weekend. But we don't know how far into the weekend's adventures it will get. All we know is that The Pupster (if we authorized him earlier) is supposed to contact the MC while he is back home. My guess is that we will NOT get a final scene in the Klaus resolution, but it will be set up for the following release.

Since every scene in this game is seen through the eyes of the MC, he will have to be present for US to see what happens. Don't know if the developers will do that. One good way to handle that would be to have the MC see Klaus being dragged into an SUV (black, of course), never to be heard from again; leave it to our imaginations as to what happens.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes