Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Shortest and boring update ever. Go too work, go too parents, swimming in the lake and say goodbye too the parents. thats it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dsmith724

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Shortest and boring update ever. Go too work, go too parents, swimming in the lake and say goodbye too the patents. thats it.
Perfectly fine within the context of the game so far. There is a lot of games running the "nail anything that moves on two legs", that might be more suitable for you -)

Reactions: hisstoryman

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Shortest and boring update ever. Go too work, go too parents, swimming in the lake and say goodbye too the patents. thats it.
Well, depending on your previous choices, there is an important development regarding Klaus, which is a pretty big deal as far as the plot is concerned.

Then again, regardless or your path or choices, there is a lot of lighthearted banter and humor... which some have said doesn't exist anymore.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Well, depending on your previous choices, there is an important development regarding Klaus, which is a pretty big deal as far as the plot is concerned.

Then again, regardless or your path or choices, there is a lot of lighthearted banter and humor... which some have said doesn't exist anymore.
Well i get that thing with Klaus, but you can only point him out.
About "lighthearted banter and humor" i am totaly agree with you. I mean, why they have too go now every weekend too home? I am promised Alana too weeks ago to call her when i have time (a simply call,5min) and Diane disapperd too. I am miss some drive in the last cupple of updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: mofonistik

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I feel like the last 10 Updates have been like that. Maybe its because the Sandra Path is still being developed and if you are not on that one you always get these super short updates.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I'm on the Sandra path and I can't wait for MC and Haley to finally reveal their relationship. My fervent wish is that Sandra explodes with a "Fucking finally! Did you think I was too stupid to put 2 and 2 together?! Can we finally get on with the rest of our lives as a fucked up family?"

And then Haley eats her ass while MC throat fucks her, or something equally romantic.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I'm on the Sandra path and I can't wait for MC and Haley to finally reveal their relationship. My fervent wish is that Sandra explodes with a "Fucking finally! Did you think I was too stupid to put 2 and 2 together?! Can we finally get on with the rest of our lives as a fucked up family?"

And then Haley eats her ass while MC throat fucks her, or something equally romantic.
I don't think you should practice your idea of romance on anyone you care about.... :ROFLMAO:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I've actually met quite a few that liked that, then again, it was either during BDSM events, or swingers clubs, so, probably not the most accurate sampling ^_^
Just wait until all these kids find these incest games and start play them and think that's how it should be. Imagine their surprise when they start grab their mom/sis's ass... :ROFLMAO: On another note. BDSM events and swinger clubs is on the fringe of what is the norm though. Then again in our time and age, wtf is the norm any longer... :ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes